• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Mexicans are angry Nintendo removed sombrero Mario from Odyssey cover

User Info: DrChocolate

DrChocolate
1 year ago#1
http://www.nintenderos.com/2017/08/el-boxart-de-super-mario-odyssey-se-actualiza-cambiando-el-sombrero-mexicano-por-el-banador/

Well at least my Spanish classes were worth for something lol

All comments are angry they removed sombrero Mario from the cover....
There is even a guy who is blaming Trump for removing it.

Regressive Leftists are so out of touch with reality as right wing climate change deniers

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
1 year ago#2
I don't blame them. The reaction to Sombrario was almost universally positive outside of a small handful of overly sensitive crybabies and trolls.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
1 year ago#3
No wonder they're mad, Sombrero Mario got straight up deported from the cover!
Yeah... Sorry.

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
1 year ago#4
Some of them got mad. The rest dont care.
Playing dat Persona 5!

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
1 year ago#5
I love that they blame (won't use the term since it can get your banned here) basically americans for being overly offended and falsely outraged on their behalf when they weren't at all infact happy to be included.

That's what this is all about a bunch of self important busybodies pretending to be offended for other people.
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." -Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: _Dog

_Dog
1 year ago#6
Gotta love this.

SJW's got Speedy Gonzales banned from TV, yet it was Mexicans that brought him back. I wonder if something similar can happen here.

That said, I doubt Sombrero Mario was removed for political reasons.
Corrin was a mistake.
Not changing sig until Ash wins a Pokemon league, becomes a Pokemon Master and/or ends his journey. Started 12/14/2016

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
1 year ago#7
white and black americans complain it's racist and cultural appropriation, and actual Mexicans are complaining that's it being removed is racist.
The state of the world is a s*** show right now.
millennials are such turds
Currently Playing :Fortnite (PC) & Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

User Info: _Dog

_Dog
1 year ago#8
Maverick_Reznor posted...
white and black americans complain it's racist and cultural appropriation, and actual Mexicans are complaining that's it being removed is racist.
The state of the world is a s*** show right now.
millennials are such turds

^Based on what I've seen it seems that whites are bigger complainers than blacks.

Agree with the rest of your post though. Millennials truly are weak.
Corrin was a mistake.
Not changing sig until Ash wins a Pokemon league, becomes a Pokemon Master and/or ends his journey. Started 12/14/2016

User Info: Ashiva8910

Ashiva8910
1 year ago#9
Build the wall.
i5-2500k @ 4.5GHz | Hyper EVO 212 | EVGA GTX 980Ti 6GB | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 256GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | 1TB HD | BenQ XL2420Z @144Hz | Fractal Design Define R4

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
1 year ago#10
It would be nice if this backlash made even one step toward ending the SJW movement. This war on creative freedom in the name of absolute political correctness is too far beyond stupid for me to adequately put to words.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully. R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
Omega Ruby Secret Base - https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrht5cvsjiyfnrj/SecretBase.JPG
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Mexicans are angry Nintendo removed sombrero Mario from Odyssey cover
  • Topic Archived