Almost 3 months later Switch still not in stock

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Almost 3 months later Switch still not in stock

User Info: thanthen

thanthen
10 months ago#21
You're not looking hard enough. AmazonCA has it in stock right now if you're canadian for normal CAN$400 right now.
Heihachi, ambitious son, attentive father, adventurous entrepreneur, loving husband.
Forever misunderstood. https://tinyurl.com/l8hj2cg

User Info: 8BitCharacter

8BitCharacter
10 months ago#22
Hype is going to die down? Hell i own the system and my hype is vanished. The thing has been collecting dust for the past 5 weeks. Not to bring the console down i have high hopes for it and supported day 1 buy in hopes itll be supported but nothing to be excited about atm

User Info: MightyBaconX

MightyBaconX
10 months ago#23
thanthen posted...
You're not looking hard enough. AmazonCA has it in stock right now if you're canadian for normal CAN$400 right now.

I'm not from Canadia but AmazonCA is definitely not 400 Canadia maple leafs, it's at roughly 600 Canadia maple leafs. I think you might be looking at the US version, where it's 400 American dongs.

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
10 months ago#24
That instocknow site shows 2 stores in my state that have them in stock and one store is 170 miles away and another is 200 miles away. I go in to Best Buy near my house quite often as well as Kmart and Fred Meyer and they never have them.

There isn't a lack of trying. I go to Best Buy a lot was just there yesterday to get dragon quest heroes 2 on PS4 was on sale, I thought what are the off chance I would find a switch but no they didn't have it.

3 months after launch it shouldn't be this hard to find one.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Almost 3 months later Switch still not in stock

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived