• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe runs at 60 fps and includes DLC

User Info: Shiiiru

Shiiiru
2 years ago#1
http://gematsu.com/2017/05/one-piece-unlimited-world-red-deluxe-edition-debut-trailer-screenshots

Due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan on August 24, the game is an upgraded version of the 2013-released One Piece: Unlimited World Red. It runs at a maximum 60 frames per second in 1080p on both platforms (720p in Table and Handheld modes for Switch), includes 51 pieces of downloadable content (costumes and quests) released for the previous version, and supports offline two-player gameplay (including Joy-Con two-player on Switch). Some cast members, such as those for Red and Yadoya, have been changed.
PSN: Shiiiro- Switch FC: 5371-7893-8798
May your heart be your guiding key. Ultimately what you need to do is what your heart feels is right.

User Info: YellowThunder

YellowThunder
2 years ago#2
Some people were saying this game was kind of dissapointing? Does it just not compare to others in the series or is it actually bad? Also anyone know if it will have English if I import it?
"220 million units? Then that means that half of the world would be Switch owners." - Latino_King
"I am the one, I am the Top Gun"

User Info: Xenis

Xenis
2 years ago#3
YellowThunder posted...
Some people were saying this game was kind of dissapointing? Does it just not compare to others in the series or is it actually bad? Also anyone know if it will have English if I import it?

Yeah I have heard it's not as good as Unlimited Cruise 3 but I'm still gonna buy it since I have never played Unlimited World Red, and now it includes all the dlc with a bonus of 60fps at 1080p.
PC + Handheld = Perfection.

User Info: sandstormflygon

sandstormflygon
2 years ago#4
expect major frame drops on the switch version

User Info: 122988

2 years ago#5
Yea, the game was disappointing, even as a huge One Piece fan I couldn't bring myself to finish this game, kind of wish they just made something new not just port this nonsense. Oh well.
I'm tired of fighting for my friends.....
https://Givling.com crowd funding free trivia app that wants to eliminate student loan debt. Invite # VM690544.

User Info: Xenis

Xenis
2 years ago#6
122988 posted...
Yea, the game was disappointing, even as a huge One Piece fan I couldn't bring myself to finish this game, kind of wish they just made something new not just port this nonsense. Oh well.

Makes me think Namco Bandai is just going to port over Tales of Zestiria and Berseria as a double pack with all DLC than making a new Tales of game for the Switch.

I wouldn't mind Berseria so much since its one of the recent better Tales of games, but Zestiria was complete a**.
PC + Handheld = Perfection.

User Info: zado19

zado19
2 years ago#7
Xenis posted...
Makes me think Namco Bandai is just going to port over Tales of Zestiria and Berseria as a double pack with all DLC

never
Nier Automata is truly one the absolute GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME
Put whatever you're playing on hold and experience this game right now... seriously, do it

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 years ago#8
zado19 posted...
Xenis posted...
Makes me think Namco Bandai is just going to port over Tales of Zestiria and Berseria as a double pack with all DLC

never

Yeah, it's unrealistic to expect all of that on a little cartridge.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
2 years ago#9
Wonder how much it'll cost. I'm willing to pick it up day one if it's around $20.

User Info: zado19

zado19
2 years ago#10
Blayshy posted...
zado19 posted...
Xenis posted...

never

Yeah, it's unrealistic to expect all of that on a little cartridge.

no no.... its unrealistic to expect Namco to do such a thing in the first place

they could fit both games on a cart if they put in the work to compress them and took out the japanese dub
Nier Automata is truly one the absolute GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME
Put whatever you're playing on hold and experience this game right now... seriously, do it
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe runs at 60 fps and includes DLC
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A