Any news on whether the 2.1.0 update did anything for the Wifi range issue?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Any news on whether the 2.1.0 update did anything for the Wifi range issue?

User Info: John_Dory

John_Dory
1 year ago#1
Title
3DS FC: 1461 - 6910 - 3355 Donny B
MHG | Name: Donny B | Rank: HR7

User Info: GI_Ti

GI_Ti
1 year ago#2
My Wifi signal is as crappy as ever after the update.

User Info: Bytewolf

Bytewolf
1 year ago#3
Nope , still 2/3 bars unless I'm like 2 feet away
MSI GE72VR, Nintendo Switch, PS4 Pro. Waiting for TLOU2. Currently playing Breath of the Wild on switch

User Info: bigbug1992

bigbug1992
1 year ago#4
There's no issue. Adjust your settings.
Uhh....no team has ever come back from a 21 point deficit in a Super Bowl. Not even the Pats. -bIeck5

User Info: YellowThunder

YellowThunder
1 year ago#5
bigbug1992 posted...

Can you elaborate on that please?
"I am the one, I am the Top Gun"

User Info: GI_Ti

GI_Ti
1 year ago#6
bigbug1992 posted...

Please teach me how to adjust my settings and how come I do not have to adjust them for any of my other devices? I have a high quality Apple router so my router isn't the problem.

bigbug1992
1 year ago#7
YellowThunder posted...
bigbug1992 posted...

There is no "wi-fi issue." Adjust your router settings, and stop blaming Nintendo.
Uhh....no team has ever come back from a 21 point deficit in a Super Bowl. Not even the Pats. -bIeck5

bigbug1992
1 year ago#8
GI_Ti posted...
Please teach me how to adjust my settings and how come I do not have to adjust them for any of my other devices? I have a high quality Apple router so my router isn't the problem.

>>high quality

>>apple

Pick one

User Info: quazyqual

quazyqual
1 year ago#9
YellowThunder posted...
bigbug1992 posted...

Right!

You need to call Nintendo and ask them for tech support related to your wireless gateway issues on your new Switch and your home wifi router combo/setup. Be prepared and have your equipment Make, Model # and serial # written down, and handy when you call. Also do this with the same information on your new Nintendo unit...

Just be polite, courteous and patient. Try to troubleshoot with them and if you seem to be getting nowhere with a low level customer support rep, ask to speak with a supervisor or a higher tier tech support representative.

User Info: YellowThunder

YellowThunder
1 year ago#10
bigbug1992 posted...
YellowThunder posted...
bigbug1992 posted...

There is no "wi-fi issue." Adjust your router settings, and stop blaming Nintendo.

Can you elaborate on how to adjust my router settings instead of assuming I'm blaming Nintendo?
"I am the one, I am the Top Gun"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Any news on whether the 2.1.0 update did anything for the Wifi range issue?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived