You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nintendo Switch FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions and general info)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: RevOn_DX

RevOn_DX
1 year ago#113
I think my dock may be going out? When I turned on my Switch today, I noticed the color seemed a bit off. For example, in Dragon Quest Builders, everything had a shade of blue all around. I thought my Switch was messing up but I take it out of the dock and the color display is perfect on the screen.

I switched hdmis, messed with my settings. After a few times of cleaning my dock and restarting, its finally displaying normal on my screen. Anyone else have issues with their dock?
The official Color TV-Game 15 of GameFAQs
Fatal Frame for Smash Bros, please. Thank you :3
(message deleted)

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
11 months ago#115
I plan on buying a new computer (probably the newest Mac) and a brand new set of video capture equipment. Which video capure devices will work with the Switch?
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse

User Info: DragonGirlYuki

DragonGirlYuki
11 months ago#116
Thanks for the info.
~Yuki~

User Info: himuradrew

himuradrew
10 months ago#117
Currently using a pair of Arctis 3 (non-bluetooth) with my Switch. Thinking of getting an amp to pair it with to improve sound quality. Anyone tried that before?
FC: 5350-7671-9134 (Switch)
PSN: himuradrew

User Info: TheSpoonman5

TheSpoonman5
8 months ago#118
Hey guys. After today's announcements, I'm definitely getting a Switch. Reading through this thread pretty much answered all my questions.

Just wondering though if the dock scratching the screen is still an issue or not?

Thanks in advance for all the info.
I am... The Spoonman!

User Info: FairyDragon29

FairyDragon29
8 months ago#119
I'm quite curious.

Since the online service ain't until mid-September, and Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is coming late-August, is their online play gonna be free as per usual, or do we gotta pay for that in September.

Also, how is the payment for it gonna work? Do I gotta do it from the Nintendo website with a credit card, or can I just throw some eShop cards into my Switch and buy it in the eShop?
N3DS FC: 3840-8434-3567 {Hiatus}
Switch FC: SW-2974-5051-4908

User Info: Metroid_Lover

Metroid_Lover
8 months ago#120
FairyDragon29 posted...
I'm quite curious.

Since the online service ain't until mid-September, and Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is coming late-August, is their online play gonna be free as per usual, or do we gotta pay for that in September.

Also, how is the payment for it gonna work? Do I gotta do it from the Nintendo website with a credit card, or can I just throw some eShop cards into my Switch and buy it in the eShop?

I don't know about the first part, sorry, but my guess:
Probably first month free, then in September, they will enable the "pay-to-multi-play" services.

It looks like the Nintendo on-line services it will be purchasable via online purchase/credit card, paypal or the eShop cards, probably just like how the SONY/M$ on-line services do now.
https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/pricing/
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Nintendo Switch FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions and general info)