• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. =+=+NS Friend Code Exchange MegaThread=+=+

User Info: kuhne

kuhne
1 year ago#471
Hey all, I am a 37 year old married guy with kids, I love my switch but sadly my friends who I game with only play pc games and some PS4, i only know two people who own the switch and I don’t get along with them to the point where I want to ask them for their codes, I would rather meet new people through here. Right now the only online game I have is Mario kart and i dont play it all that much because racers aren’t my thing, I just had to buy it because it’s Mario kart. Other than that I own almost all if not all of the arcade SNK fighting game oldies (I used to play all of those in the arcades when I was a kid) and a bunch of single player games like Mario, Xenoblade, Celeste and already preloaded both bayoneta 1 and 2 (never played either one)

So if you guys are interested in having me on your friends list, feel free to add me, I will for sure get Smash brothers whenever it comes out and who knows what else? There’s also the Mario Odyssey multiplayer DLC coming soon so I can play that as well. If you guys really recommend Splatoon or ARMS then I can buy those as well but right now I have my hands full with the upcoming bayonettas.

Here’s my code.

SW-3760-9988-3681

User Info: jurfi1

jurfi1
1 year ago#472
36 here. Feel free to add me as well. I am going to start playing Splatoon 2. I play a large amount of games. I have Bayo 2 pre ordered, as well as Payday 2, Yoshi, Kirby SA. I also currently have Mario Kart 8 as well. Whether you play online or not feel free to add me, and I will do the same. I only have 2 friends so far.

FC: SW-5872-3811-2704

User Info: kuhne

kuhne
1 year ago#473
jurfi1 posted...
36 here. Feel free to add me as well. I am going to start playing Splatoon 2. I play a large amount of games. I have Bayo 2 pre ordered, as well as Payday 2, Yoshi, Kirby SA. I also currently have Mario Kart 8 as well. Whether you play online or not feel free to add me, and I will do the same. I only have 2 friends so far.

FC: SW-5872-3811-2704

Excelent! I just accepted your request. I don’t play a lot of online games right now and I plan on playing bayoneta 1 and 2 when they come out. But it’s nice to add each other for future games. I do have Mario kart but I’m pretty bad at that.

User Info: psprulz2007

psprulz2007
1 year ago#474
Only have 1 friend so far.

SW-0966-2296-0793
Switch YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtQDqIIU25Is4J6lcKQ1IA

User Info: dmgfan

dmgfan
1 year ago#475
ive got no friends yet :(. ive got FE Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and soon Bayonetta 1, 2 and Fate/Extella

my FC is SW-7600-1317-6134
PSN: ratchan
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1572569/

User Info: daedalusfalls

daedalusfalls
1 year ago#476
Recently got a Switch. Have a bunch of games and am looking for friends.

SW-7399-3707-3488

Thanks! Look forward to being friends with you!

User Info: maxAGI

maxAGI
1 year ago#477
I mainly play RPGs but, I do have and play Mario Kart 8. My friend code is in the sig.
PSN maxAGI
FC: SW-5363-0177-5035
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Asianxwolf

Asianxwolf
1 year ago#478
Only multiplayer game i have is MK8, but don’t have any friends who own a switch. If you wanna add me and play, my FC is:

SW-0102-9413-2640

Hope to be friends with y’all!:)

User Info: ThatgirlFeli

ThatgirlFeli
1 year ago#479
24 year old Mario fanatic since I could walk. I'm currently obsessed with Mario Odyssey, but am currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

My friend code is SW-4775-6398-9581

Hope to see you guys soon!
Mario calling out Peach's name is my aesthetic.

User Info: blueninja4444

blueninja4444
1 year ago#480
Hey guys! Two time Switch owner here! Only got to enjoy the Switch for less than half a year before Hurricane Irma came and destroyed my family's home, so I sold dozens of collectables and the Switch to help them get by. Now that time had healed some sounds, I purchased a new Switch!

I enjoy coop games, like Resident Evil Revelations collection, and soon Pay Day and hopefully the next Fire Emblem. I also enjoy seeing what other people are playing and I'm always impressed with people's Play Activity! Never anything under 100 hours for Zelda BOTW!

Add me:
SW-4535-2656-1019
PSN:
MastaMikeX
If you have PSN add me too, we can use that to message each other about games! Just put Switch in the description
Waiting for BioWare's Anthem Fall 2018.
"Freelancers Unite!" - MastaMikeX
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. =+=+NS Friend Code Exchange MegaThread=+=+
  • Topic Closed