Someone fact check Laura Kate Dale, Emily Rodgers and Obe1plays

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Someone fact check Laura Kate Dale, Emily Rodgers and Obe1plays

User Info: SSJLink

SSJLink
1 year ago#31
They just made a bunch of guesses and were wrong.

Won't stop Gonintendo from posting their crap though
PSN: SSJLink

User Info: Grenadus

Grenadus
1 year ago#32
Thunderbird8 posted...
Grenadus posted...
No external hard drive support

Considering I heard nothing at all about storage, how'd you get this from the presentation?

You expect to lug an external hard drive by the wire on the go? I don't mean this for SD support but supposed 32gb of flash memory with confirmed cartridges you can't install must conclude that they're going the 3DS method of memory.
XBL/PSN: Xephyreus
Feel free to add me

User Info: Gamespoht

Gamespoht
1 year ago#33
Their called rumors for a reason
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
1 year ago#34
CrymeTyme007 posted...
I mean if he can't get his gender right, what were you expecting?

Good thing this isn't Neogaf. That comment would get you dogpiled into oblivion and perma-banned in under a minute.

User Info: grans

grans
1 year ago#35
Grenadus posted...
grans posted...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2BOJMqVEAAxY8L.jpg

Ok so we got:

Record Button
USB-C
Motion Controls
Splatoon 2? Not pack in though
Zelda @ launch
Rumble Joycons
Region free
Monolith new game (XC2)
Retro not announcing anything

Rest was false

The Rayman port was correct as well, either Origins or Legends (split second clip and couldn't tell which) was seen in a game montage.

A lot of the info here that DID end up correct was a mixture of already known information or extremely safe bets that were unlikely to be incorrect anyway. But the more out there stuff didn't end up being announced, like the Rabbids Mario RPG.

They already backpedaled after posting this image by saying that it wasn't assuming all of it would be announced today, saved for E3. Sure that could happen. But the odds are better that this was a troll and they're trying to shift the goalposts to troll people. The Splatoon pack in being wrong doesn't help either.

The 4chan leak was spot on though, and very specific about game titles and info (nothing that could be boiled down to safe bets or already known info). That rarely happens.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville

Grenadus
1 year ago#36
grans posted...
Grenadus posted...
grans posted...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2BOJMqVEAAxY8L.jpg

Ok so we got:

Record Button
USB-C
Motion Controls
Splatoon 2? Not pack in though
Zelda @ launch
Rumble Joycons
Region free
Monolith new game (XC2)
Retro not announcing anything

Rest was false

The Rayman port was correct as well, either Origins or Legends (split second clip and couldn't tell which) was seen in a game montage.

A lot of the info here that DID end up correct was a mixture of already known information or extremely safe bets that were unlikely to be incorrect anyway. But the more out there stuff didn't end up being announced, like the Rabbids Mario RPG.

They already backpedaled after posting this image by saying that it wasn't assuming all of it would be announced today, saved for E3. Sure that could happen. But the odds are better that this was a troll and they're trying to shift the goalposts to troll people. The Splatoon pack in being wrong doesn't help either.

The 4chan leak was spot on though, and very specific about game titles and info (nothing that could be boiled down to safe bets or already known info). That rarely happens.

I see, the game reel showed more than the whole presentation surprisingly. I wouldn't think that they'd port Origins which is like a 6-7 year old game at this point. So it's probably Legends. I agree with you maybe they are just messing with people for attention
Feel free to add me

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
1 year ago#37
The worst part about this is that they not only dragged in Mother 3 but Beyond Good & Evil 2 into this.
Two games that I really, really wanted to see.
http://i.imgur.com/szMsu.png
Validate your purchases and discredit the purchases of others whenever possible. Numbers objectively define quality and enjoyment.

User Info: reidyboy102998

reidyboy102998
1 year ago#38
Board_hunter567 posted...
The worst part about this is that they not only dragged in Mother 3 but Beyond Good & Evil 2 into this.

I wanted to see B&G 2, Skyrim, and Animal Crossing. Zelda was a nice touch.
King of the FFXV PS4 board. Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 coming 2018? :).https://imgur.com/T6YyCVX PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB XGT: yoshio1998

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
1 year ago#39
Gamespoht posted...
Their called rumors for a reason

These weren't called "rumors".

These were called "leaks".

Grenadus
1 year ago#40
reidyboy102998 posted...
Board_hunter567 posted...

I wanted to see B&G 2, Skyrim, and Animal Crossing. Zelda was a nice touch.

Same really wanted to see Animal Crossing
Feel free to add me
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Someone fact check Laura Kate Dale, Emily Rodgers and Obe1plays

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived