What does the Switch have over its competitors now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What does the Switch have over its competitors now?

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
1 year ago#11
Zingo posted...
Easy answer...it's games.

What games? You mean the same handful of series that they keep rehashing each and every generation with little to no improvement or innovation over previous titles in the same series? I'm sorry, but Nintendo's games aren't worth much these days. Just go pick up a Wii for cheap and you can play the same stuff.

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
1 year ago#12
Uhhh, it's controller can simulate holding a glass of water with ice cubes in it?
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: chstar

chstar
1 year ago#13
Tom_Green_II posted...
Can Nintendo be third party yet?

I sure hope so. nintendo is an amazing software developer. Just a poor hardware developer.

who wouldn't buy mario kart 8 or mario on ps4.

User Info: MrAsh505

MrAsh505
1 year ago#14
DaLagga posted...
Zingo posted...

What games? You mean the same handful of series that they keep rehashing each and every generation with little to no improvement or innovation over previous titles in the same series? I'm sorry, but Nintendo's games aren't worth much these days. Just go pick up a Wii for cheap and you can play the same stuff.

Cough Cough Xbox One. COUGH Xbox One. Cough.
GameFAQ's Number 1, Numbers Guy.

User Info: Schwepps01

Schwepps01
1 year ago#15
DaLagga posted...

It's not just no improvements, it's deliberately s***ting on everything fans love just to spite them. Paper Mario Color Splash and Metroid Federation Force should not ever have existed. If they had made Metroid Prime IV or something I wouldn't even mind the s***ty consoles, but they can't be bothered to do that.

And now we're supposed to be excited because Skyrim is coming to Switch? Lmao.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 year ago#16
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
Uhhh, it's controller can simulate holding a glass of water with ice cubes in it?

They really ought to have explained how that would, you know, be incorporated into a game.
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: Squad06

Squad06
1 year ago#17
Very upset no health monitoring accessories to buy.

User Info: Gladiant

Gladiant
1 year ago#18
DaLagga posted...
Zingo posted...

Yeah, those same game that you play every f***ing day on every f***ing thing like PC, Smartphone... and the same game people beg Nintendo like a dog to make for smartphone and PC.
Pokemon Moon - FC: 0190-2774-1631

User Info: MinorChordKenji

MinorChordKenji
1 year ago#19
It has the added benefit of potentially killing their successful handheld 3DS line, of which I am a big fan! :D

Oh...wait.....nvm...that's not a good thing.

Um, profit?

User Info: Sanwal-yaar

Sanwal-yaar
1 year ago#20
Let's just admit it, this thing is going to flop harder than Wii U.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What does the Switch have over its competitors now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived