• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. *Rumours*: Matching with Foxconn leak... A73, Pascal, 4300mah battery

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
2 years ago#11
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
NintendoGamer83 posted...
Positive therefore automatically fake.

As opposed to your mentality of "let's wait for actual info"
GFaqs Review Scale: 10- Amazing. 9- OK. 8- Average. 7.9 or lower- Bottom of the barrel crap.
Switch preordered.

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
2 years ago#12
Shacky_101 posted...
The source is called "Baidu" a Chinese website, but they seem to have taken down the page.

This is the equivalent of posting "the source is called "Google", an American website".

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
2 years ago#13

Is that why you are having a meltdown at any negative news?
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
2 years ago#14

Is that why you are having a meltdown at any negative news?

Is that why u are having a meltdown at any positive info?
GFaqs Review Scale: 10- Amazing. 9- OK. 8- Average. 7.9 or lower- Bottom of the barrel crap.
Switch preordered.

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
2 years ago#15
thetriforks posted...
Them taking down the page raises suspicions, I think it may be correct.

This can go both ways.

A product listing for pre-order for a product intended to be a charging "cable" for the Nintendo Switch was put up and taken down from a website. That must honestly mean the oval port on the bottom of the Switch is a standard USB Type-C female port. The unlicenesed, 3rd party accessory must have been taken down only because of non-disclosure agreements with Nintendo.

Enough sarcasm. Posted and taken down doesn't mean much. Unlicensed 3rd party accessories are not bound by a NDA because that company did not receive any information they could not disclose. Most of these articles are now click-bait because statistic show there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people across the world on the edge of their seat trying to figure out all the technical details of the Switch. Everyone is jumping at shadows now. I do really wish I could have seen all of the specs listed for incompatible items.

I just really wish folks instead of posting links to websites of news articles are warning others that the article is click-bait so we are not helping fund anyone for wild speculations.
Core i7-4930K, 2x Radeon R9 390X, 4x4GB 2133MHz DDR3 RAM, GA X79-UD3
x86 is holding back PCs.

User Info: Brewster123

Brewster123
2 years ago#16
January 12 can't get here soon enough. I'm getting tired of hearing all these rumors, some of which contradict eachover.
3DS FC: 3497-2970-1353
MHGEN IGN: Ragnor

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
2 years ago#17
Except for the part where I am not.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
2 years ago#18

As opposed to your mentality of "negative therefore automatically fake"?

At least those who don't believe the Switch will be a powerhouse didn't accuse the sites with the "rumors" of being part of an anti-Nintendo conspiracy.

that was just @darkcharizard
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://m.youtube.com/#/user/bigbangpegasusmaster.I play games

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
2 years ago#19
When Nintendo said they'll be using industry leading chips they were serious.
this is great!
QTE are terrible because you're terrible at QTE.
There's no other logical reason. Git gud!

User Info: jairusmonillas

jairusmonillas
2 years ago#20
While it's good for Switch if it's really a pascal.

This is Nintendo though, Don't expect much from specs especially if multiple rumors indicate for maxwell not pascal. lol.

I do see Nintendo releasing a new Switch in 2 years with pascal and then another Switch in 4 years especially when Nvidia said it's not a one time deal.
// Overwatch PC-US Battle.net: JairusMonill#1876 / Steam: jairusmonillas //
// Owns: i5-4690+GTX650 // Planned: PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch(maybe), GTX1060 //
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. *Rumours*: Matching with Foxconn leak... A73, Pascal, 4300mah battery
  • Topic Archived