Foxconn leak for the nintendo switch could be true!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Foxconn leak for the nintendo switch could be true!

User Info: SaruOmega

SaruOmega
1 year ago#21
I stopped giving a s*** about rumors a long time ago. After seeing the vita boards, 3DS boards, and Wii U boards over time, it's always the same cycle on gamefaqs.

People post rumors. The positive ones get championed and praised. Then people who want to piss off fans post negative rumors and exaggerate everything about it to upset people.

I even see a few people on this board who, in the early days of the vita and 3DS, constantly baited people and never let up, and they're still doing this bulls*** years later. The worst part is the first year of release since people will always be critical of any failure, however small.

This s*** is so played out and predictable, I swear I'm seeing the same conversations, word-for-word, that I've been seeing for the past six years.

I'll wait and see what the console's like. If it's what I want, I'll get it. If not, I won't. I don't see what all the bickering and arguing is going to change. January 12th will answer anything I want to know anyway.
Brother Sister too, do what you must do, don't trust people you meet.
They might promise you that the river ain't deep.

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
1 year ago#22
SaruOmega posted...
I stopped giving a s*** about rumors a long time ago. After seeing the vita boards, 3DS boards, and Wii U boards over time, it's always the same cycle on gamefaqs.

People post rumors. The positive ones get championed and praised. Then people who want to piss off fans post negative rumors and exaggerate everything about it to upset people.

I even see a few people on this board who, in the early days of the vita and 3DS, constantly baited people and never let up, and they're still doing this bulls*** years later. The worst part is the first year of release since people will always be critical of any failure, however small.

This s*** is so played out and predictable, I swear I'm seeing the same conversations, word-for-word, that I've been seeing for the past six years.

I'll wait and see what the console's like. If it's what I want, I'll get it. If not, I won't. I don't see what all the bickering and arguing is going to change. January 12th will answer anything I want to know anyway.

what is the future, but the past with a new color...

and gamefaqs always show the same colors...
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

User Info: MasterTechno890

MasterTechno890
1 year ago#23
SaruOmega posted...

THIS. SO. MUCH.

You know that saying, about how history usually repeats itself? Literally GameFAQ's in a nutshell lmao
get in the f****** bag nebby

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
1 year ago#24
Shacky_101 posted...
^Yeah, I don't understand why people think they're gonna reveal the specs, they never do.
https://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/e1ectr1cmo1e

User Info: Ki_cat_

Ki_cat_
1 year ago#25
Well, even if it's not specs, it'll most likely be revealed what the launch window and "near future" will look like.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.

User Info: GameDesignerSage

GameDesignerSage
1 year ago#26
Site with actual history of leaking (not rumors but leaks) of information regarding system specs because it has contact with multiple developers who are actually developing for said hardware (with official documentation of devkits), and were the first to leak the info about Tegra being used in NX AND the info about detachable controllers, kickstand, etc - Don't believe their lies

Random chinese text posted on the internetz and translated on reddit - truthfacts

You guys...

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
1 year ago#27
Please explain how the USB-C thing is true. I have seen those pictures, and it takes more than just an oval shape to be USB-C.
Core i7-4930K, 2x Radeon R9 390X, 4x4GB 2133MHz DDR3 RAM, GA X79-UD3
x86 is holding back PCs.

User Info: Shacky_101

Shacky_101
1 year ago#28
There was a usb a to usb c switch wire that was leaked by gamestop.
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
1 year ago#29
Shacky_101 posted...
There was a usb a to usb c switch wire that was leaked by gamestop.

That wasn't a leak. EBGames posted unlicensed 3rd party accessories for the Switch. It all got pulled due to risk of not being compatible.

FYI, you don't have to have Nintendo's permission to make 3rd party accessories. Nor MS for the XB1 or Sony for PS4. If you want to ensure your accessories will work, you will pay the company for the licensing to ensure compatibility.
Core i7-4930K, 2x Radeon R9 390X, 4x4GB 2133MHz DDR3 RAM, GA X79-UD3
x86 is holding back PCs.

User Info: darkcharizard

darkcharizard
1 year ago#30
Didn't they say that it's a 1080p screen on which they tested a fish simulation for 8 days straight and there wasn't a single frame drop?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Foxconn leak for the nintendo switch could be true!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived