• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Confused about Mayhem Mode

User Info: unclesok

unclesok
4 days ago#1
I beat the game, and now am trying to figure out what is the best thing to do. I know I can start TVHM, but I want to get to level 50 and get a few more weapons etc. I also have started a playthru with Fl4K but I heard they nerfed it so wondering if it would be better to choose another chracter for that. My initial play thru is Amara, which was really fun!

What's the best plan for Mayhem mode? Should I just be farming the last few bosses, or just going back thru the higher end zones? I know there is a rare span event, and last night I was just cruising thru Nekratafeo, but didn't run into any.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

How can men who've never seen light be enlightened?

User Info: HaloOwnzU

HaloOwnzU
4 days ago#2
I got to 50 by completing the challenges and 100% each planet before starting TVHM. It's about the only thing this end game has to offer considering how the storage system is broken and you lose your guns when storing them.

Honestly the best thing may be to stop playing until they fix this broken game so that you get a much better experience than people who rushed through this broken excuse of a game only to not impress anyone including themselves.

User Info: cess

cess
4 days ago#3
Mayhem is really all about the increased loot modifiers

I started with fl4k, beat story, got him to 50 and did a bit of grinding to get some guns.
Then I started it all over again amara. Honestly there isnt a wrong way to go about any of it. Just make sure you arent burning yourself out. I'd recommend just continually doing a variety of things.

If you need help with anything feel free to add my GT. Be happy to help you lvl or whatever.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: unclesok

unclesok
3 days ago#4
cess posted...
Mayhem is really all about the increased loot modifiers

I started with fl4k, beat story, got him to 50 and did a bit of grinding to get some guns.
Then I started it all over again amara. Honestly there isnt a wrong way to go about any of it. Just make sure you arent burning yourself out. I'd recommend just continually doing a variety of things.

If you need help with anything feel free to add my GT. Be happy to help you lvl or whatever.

Thanks I will.
How can men who've never seen light be enlightened?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Confused about Mayhem Mode
  • Post New Message