• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Best way to get mules to sanctuary?

User Info: postcall

postcall
1 month ago#1
Is there an easier way than going through the main story?
PSN: CaliChill

User Info: Semajv

Semajv
1 month ago#2
second controller split screen.

User Info: ado982L

ado982L
3 weeks ago#3
It only takes maybe a hour to get that far if you blast through, assuming you were max level. I have a couple but need money to upgrade the inventory!
Xbox: I keep changing it (this is not my Gamertag)
PS4: Aid_45

User Info: GTRs4LIFE

GTRs4LIFE
3 weeks ago#4
You can log them in on split screen in Sanctuary. The problem is your vault wont be unlocked yet. So you will eventually need to progress the story a bit to optimize your mule inventory
XB1 GT o0BLUEFIRE0o
3DS FC 4785-4748-4174
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: OddAsymmetric

OddAsymmetric
3 weeks ago#5
I did 1 just by going thru story, the other 2 I split screen and just chucked grenades to victory with moze and a hex, lol, took 45 minutes just plowing thru. Just had my mule stand in at the zone border.

User Info: Evil Squall

Evil Squall
3 weeks ago#6
Ive done four mules to Sanctuary now just playing normally with them. Got the run down to about an hour. Dont have to do any side quests, just speed through. If you could skip dialogue and cut scenes I legit think you could do it in around 20 minutes by my god is it slow listening to the same thing over and over.

User Info: Olliesdad

Olliesdad
3 weeks ago#7
I have quite a few mules already. Takes me a bit over an hour to get to Sanctuary. Then I get a level 50 character to go farming and transfer over the goodies for my mule to sell. It doesn't take long to get 34 backpack spaces.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: laundrysucks

laundrysucks
3 weeks ago#8
Evil Squall posted...
Ive done four mules to Sanctuary now just playing normally with them. Got the run down to about an hour. Dont have to do any side quests, just speed through. If you could skip dialogue and cut scenes I legit think you could do it in around 20 minutes by my god is it slow listening to the same thing over and over.

I put the tv on mute and listen to podcasts / yt videos when creating mules. Would be really nice if we could skip cutscenes
Not changing until Big Show AND Rey Mysterio are both permanently gone from WWE. 10/28/2011

User Info: mdkares

mdkares
3 weeks ago#9
I'm genuinely curious why so many are still running through the story to Sanctuary to create alt characters to act as mules instead of doing what post #2 said.

Creating a 2nd account and split-screening while farming bosses:
1) takes a fraction of the time
2) gives the mules $ to upgrade their backpack
3) adds another 50 slot bank for the 2nd account
4) will give you low-level legendaries for future characters
5) is more efficient since you can hop-in/hop-out to drop items anywhere anytime
Stop trying to describe the glass as half full or half empty. It's simply twice as big as it needs to be.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Best way to get mules to sanctuary?
  • Post New Message