• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. A few questions for Moze players...

User Info: moonlithunter

moonlithunter
4 weeks ago#1
1. Does she seem nuanced to be able to better utilize Vladof weapons?
Even if you disregard the fact Vladof weapons naturally offset the negative side effect of some of Moze's skill trees, like "Drowing in brass", she still seems to fare better overall if she's packing some revolutionary heat...at least that's how it seems to me.

2. That she wipes her ass on the other characters in terms of overall badassitude?
I make that assertion with a level 50 Fl4k, a level 47 Zane and a level 16 Amara, with Moze currently at level 22 and also with regard to my playstyle; as a series vet whose spent enough time on Pandora and Elpis to burn out roomfuls of gamers with healthier gaming appetites, I always play with my best foot forward and try to avoid respawning as much as possible.

With this in mind, Moze is the ONLY character in this game who hasn't visited the respawn station yet...the Kanegawa ball popped Zanes respawn chery, and Amara and Fl4k were both deflowered by Moxxi's old boy toy Kilavolt.

Moze alone has made it this far into the game as a survivor and to me, that marks her as the best of the bunch.

Thoughts?
What is this difference between Republicans and Democrats you speak of? They're owned by and advance private rather than public interests. Join Wolf-Pac today.

User Info: zado19

zado19
4 weeks ago#2
no to 1.....

and i honestly cant understand what the f*** you are trying to say in the rest of the post
Smash replays
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqY6lLXxBAUq-7KSPbDYP5w

moonlithunter
4 weeks ago#3
zado19 posted...
no to 1.....

and i honestly cant understand what the f*** you are trying to say in the rest of the post.

Ok.
Here goes the remastered question-

2. Does it seem Moze is way better than other characters?

What is this difference between Republicans and Democrats you speak of? They're owned by and advance private rather than public interests. Join Wolf-Pac today.

User Info: Sneaky Assassin

Sneaky Assassin
4 weeks ago#4
She has a lot more surviviabitly options than the others (currently sat at about 58k shields with blood/deathless combo), in terms of damage no
https://i.imgur.com/G8ux18p.gifv

User Info: Evilnick

Evilnick
4 weeks ago#5
my buddies moze has so far easily outpaced the damage and survivability of my zane.
www.fu ktos.com

moonlithunter
4 weeks ago#6
Sneaky Assassin posted...
She has a lot more surviviabitly options than the others (currently sat at about 58k shields with blood/deathless combo), in terms of damage no

Does Iron Bear stop feeling like a boss at higher levels?

zado19
4 weeks ago#7
moonlithunter posted...

Ok.
Here goes the remastered question-

2. Does it seem Moze is way better than other characters?

To me she is but most would say Amara or flak

I like explosions and not having to reload is key for me
Smash replays

zado19
4 weeks ago#8
moonlithunter posted...

Does Iron Bear stop feeling like a boss at higher levels?

Only on mayhem 3 and 4 when the anointed zealots and militants come out
Smash replays

User Info: Dguzma07_PSN

Dguzma07_PSN
4 weeks ago#9
Moze is a very strong character no doubt. Her blue tree I think is very well designed, and combined with her green tree, makes ammo and or reloading basically a thing of the past.

another good thing about moze is that really she can make any gun manufacturer viable. (With the right skill investment) also her deathless build is also pretty bonkers with the insane amount of capacity she can reach.

that said, I’d rather play as Zane. He’s my personal favorite vault hunter in the game. His play style of basically doing a little bit of everything really appeals to me.

as for Fl4k and Amara, they’re DPS monsters no doubt.

User Info: aaronisbla

aaronisbla
4 weeks ago#10
1. No
2. No even though she's my fave.

you may wanna use Raging Bear mod if you're gonna specialize in late game mayhem 3 and 4 play. The farm for it is extremely low though
PSN: aaronisbla "walk softly and carry a HUGE Axe" ~ Me
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. A few questions for Moze players...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A