• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Did you enjoy the Bloody Harvest event?

User Info: BlueEye0

BlueEye0
1 week ago#11
It's neat, I just bought the game a week ago so the Loot Ghosts giving easy legendaries was nice and the grenade is absolutely ridiculous so it has helped me a lot while going through the story, But I wish you could turn it off cause I am so sick of the Ghosts coming at me, taking up my screen, damaging me and bodyblocking for actual enemies.

I hope similar events come in the future.
What am I doing here?
I thought it was great for the most part.

I dig the rewards and most of the challenges were fine. What was not good in my opinion was the amount you had to do to complete some of the challenges, while all but 1 were eventually obtained naturally just playing, my last one was kill haunt 25 times and thought that was excessive.

In the next one I think they should drop that particular challenge down to 6 times, 1 normally, 1 for each level of mayhem and 1 with that events weapon, also have it retroactive so if you do it on mayhem 4 your first go you get the other ones below it as well.

Other things I think they should add are more little puzzles/secret areas and it'd be nice if there was a Zero assassination and Hammerlock hunt enemy to find and farm as well so we're not just farming the boss or rare loot enemies.
PC: i7-4770k, Geforce GTX 1660ti, 32gb Ram, 250gb SSD + 5x4tb HDDs.
Consoles: PS, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita, NES, SNES, N64, GC, New 3DS, Wii, Wii-U, Switch.

User Info: longnuts

longnuts
1 week ago#13
Is it over?
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1x, ps4, switch,NES & SNES classic mini
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: longnutts 0

User Info: Relient_K

Relient_K
1 week ago#14
It's too Grundy. Got 9/15 done. 2/4 legendary drops, but 2 of the grenade and 3 of the shield which is a bummer. Wish I'd gotten a cool new weapon instead. Also I'm only level 45 right now so they won't be good for long. I'm hoping events repeat and remember progress so that I can finish this one up.
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]

User Info: Arkkai

Arkkai
1 week ago#15
longnuts posted...
Is it over?

Not yet, it ends on dec 5
FC: 2165-5935-0661
PSN: Arkkai_SRK - GT : Arkkai SRK

User Info: Scorex_VII

Scorex_VII
1 week ago#16
I dont think i seen sny anointed ghast call funny...
Relient_K posted...
It's too Grundy. Got 9/15 done. 2/4 legendary drops, but 2 of the grenade and 3 of the shield which is a bummer. Wish I'd gotten a cool new weapon instead. Also I'm only level 45 right now so they won't be good for long. I'm hoping events repeat and remember progress so that I can finish this one up.

If you need any of the items when you get to 50 hit me up, I have plenty of each just sitting in the bank.

My PSN: Tristan_666

Scorex_VII posted...
I dont think i seen sny anointed ghast call funny...

I read somewhere that it can't be anointed which is a shame.
PC: i7-4770k, Geforce GTX 1660ti, 32gb Ram, 250gb SSD + 5x4tb HDDs.
Consoles: PS, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita, NES, SNES, N64, GC, New 3DS, Wii, Wii-U, Switch.

User Info: OmegaXXII

OmegaXXII
1 week ago#18
I somewhat enjoyed it. Some of those challenges were annoying however like killing Captain Haunt 25 times and 100 Cryo kills which made me hate grinding the event.

Also, I think the event overstayed for too long and Gearbox should have made an option to enable/disable ghosts from appearing as not everyone wanted to fight ghosts once they were done with the event.

Other than that, it was alright, I'm neutral with it, didn't love it but didn't hate it either, just could have been better.
https://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/OmegaXXlI?1#games

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
1 week ago#19
Arkkai posted...
it was okay it was fun the first times but you get tired of it pretty quickly specially if you want to get everything, i liked the ghast call and the weapon skin they give you well in the few weapons that it looks good

@KenshiroX i got all the ghast call even the vindicated send me a msg on ps4 and a fr if i don't have you added and i will send themto you.

Can you send them to EricsonX please?

User Info: Sticky_Derp

Sticky_Derp
1 week ago#20
OmegaXXII posted...
I somewhat enjoyed it. Some of those challenges were annoying however like killing Captain Haunt 25 times and 100 Cryo kills which made me hate grinding the event.

Also, I think the event overstayed for too long and Gearbox should have made an option to enable/disable ghosts from appearing as not everyone wanted to fight ghosts once they were done with the event.

Other than that, it was alright, I'm neutral with it, didn't love it but didn't hate it either, just could have been better.

Playing on lower Mayhem made it quite doable and easy, and I finished the last few objectives all at once

I guess there is the question of balancing for all difficulties, but in exchange for needing more runs, you also got more loot
https://youtu.be/MvYApd_X3aU
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Did you enjoy the Bloody Harvest event?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers