• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Did you enjoy the Bloody Harvest event?

User Info: Sticky_Derp

Sticky_Derp
1 week ago#1
Did you enjoy the Bloody Harvest event?

Also, did you have any trouble/boredom running it?

I kept to mayhem 1 and 2, and I had no trouble running it the 25 times to get all the achievements

I like the skins, and I thought it was an awesome free event
https://youtu.be/MvYApd_X3aU

User Info: G4meHawk

G4meHawk
1 week ago#2
Yes, fearmonger and ghast call made it cool for me. I also had good legendary drop Luck with ghost.

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
1 week ago#3
I could use a couple level 50 Ghast calls, preferably what, the cloning or recurring types? Only real legendary out of the event I liked. The shotgun was ok.

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
1 week ago#4
I enjoyed it for the most part, but I got a little sick of shooting ghosts after a while.

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 week ago#5
Haunt's boss music is the best track in the game.

Change my mind.
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: mt830plus

mt830plus
1 week ago#6
I completed all the challenges just because... The skins are terrible and the weapon skin is meh. Definitely not worth the hassle.

tl;dr No.

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
1 week ago#7
mt830plus posted...
I completed all the challenges just because... The skins are terrible and the weapon skin is meh. Definitely not worth the hassle.

tl;dr No.

I think the skins are awesome, but the challenges sucked. Weapon trinkets and skins are meh, especially since the Bloody Harvest weapons already have that skin applied to it. I hope the other events don't follow this method.

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
1 week ago#8
95% of the rewards were whatever.

Honestly this game got pushed out too early simply because they decided on a games as a service schedule they didn't want to adjust.

User Info: mostcorrupt

mostcorrupt
1 week ago#9
Yeah I enjoyed it for one weekend. Definitely overstayed it’s welcome.

User Info: Arkkai

Arkkai
1 week ago#10
it was okay it was fun the first times but you get tired of it pretty quickly specially if you want to get everything, i liked the ghast call and the weapon skin they give you well in the few weapons that it looks good

@KenshiroX i got all the ghast call even the vindicated send me a msg on ps4 and a fr if i don't have you added and i will send themto you.
FC: 2165-5935-0661
PSN: Arkkai_SRK - GT : Arkkai SRK
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Did you enjoy the Bloody Harvest event?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers