• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Bloody Harvest skins

User Info: guimarae

guimarae
1 week ago#1
Can the Bloddy Harvest skins be traded or gifted?
I started the game this last weekend and i know i will not finish the challenges in time
PSN: Daniel_Pedro
FC: 1349-9183-1874

User Info: Geronimo415

Geronimo415
1 week ago#2
Unfortunately no, when you complete 12 challenges from the event it automatically adds the skins to your profile for all 4 characters.
PSN: AirXNight

User Info: guimarae

guimarae
1 week ago#3
Damn, thanks anyway
PSN: Daniel_Pedro
FC: 1349-9183-1874

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
1 week ago#4
I'd imagine they'll return next year to try and get them again, though. I didn't even try for them this time around.

User Info: eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret
1 week ago#5
Geronimo415 posted...
Unfortunately no, when you complete 12 challenges from the event it automatically adds the skins to your profile for all 4 characters.

Um, no. If I'm not mistaken, you actually have to complete all the challenges with every character to get them for every character.
This is a signature. Words go here.

User Info: demonofsparta

demonofsparta
1 week ago#6
eighthdayregret posted...
Geronimo415 posted...

Um, no. If I'm not mistaken, you actually have to complete all the challenges with every character to get them for every character.

a bloody harvest skin unlock applies for everyone. i only did all the challenges with moze yet my fl4k and amara had the character skins already unlocked when i made them.
PSN: demonofsparta. 3DS FC 1246-8716-3301 IGN nathan
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Bloody Harvest skins
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers