• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Driver affects DOT

User Info: Scorex_VII

Scorex_VII
1 week ago#1
Just in case people dont know, it only specifies gun damage... doesnt it? Actually makes wildfire and especially conflux useful! Well... kinda.

The mod that keeps on giving!

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 week ago#2
It also seems to boost grenades. I'm using a firestorm atm and it hits like a truck when I'm running.
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
1 week ago#3
Either it went untested or it's a typo.
I guessing it wasn't tested, like the patch.

The mod is extremely powerful.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Darkinsanity1

Darkinsanity1
1 week ago#4
Ugh makes me even more scared of a nerf. Other classes should have options like this too, rather than ruining things for Amara.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799

User Info: Pauly245

Pauly245
1 week ago#5
I hope she gets nerfed into the ground just like the everyone else did especially Moze so everyone gets a taste of what it’s like to get shafted

User Info: Darkinsanity1

Darkinsanity1
1 week ago#6
Pauly245 posted...
I hope she gets nerfed into the ground just like the everyone else did especially Moze so everyone gets a taste of what it’s like to get shafted

That's a stupid thing to hope for. We should hope for them to pull their heads out of their asses and stop nerfing things into oblivion in the first place.

The nerfs to FL4K look particularly silly now with mayhem 4 around.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799

Scorex_VII
1 week ago#7
Pauly245 posted...

Lmao, bro, she still has phazerkers, brainstormer, recursions, indiscriminate...

Even if they touch driver, she will remain incredibly strong, so keep your negative atitude for yourself friend!

Scorex_VII
1 week ago#8
Took a while, but there are videos on youtube about driver+unleash the dragon. This time moxsy was sleeping on duty lol.

Its clearly a glitch as the mod says gun damage, now it affects EVERYTHING, hexes are monsters too.

The wisp is pretty scary too, and deathgrasp's were made for this.

User Info: Boltens

Boltens
1 week ago#9
I believe it will be fixed to only affect gun damage
PSN Boltens

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
1 week ago#10
Boltens posted...
I believe it will be fixed to only affect gun damage

It'll get butchered, just like they always do. enjoy it while it lasts!
Voted worst user on CE 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Current e-argument streak: 0 wins. 124697 losses.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Driver affects DOT
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers