• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. I can't play as Moze with her man hands filling my screen

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
2 months ago#11
Sokarus posted...
In terms of great women in Borderlands it goes Gaige > Maya > Lilith > Amara > Lorelei > Moxxi > Tannis > Ellie >>> Moze. In fact, I'm not sure whether I'd even put Moze on the list. I mean, really, who likes Moze?

Amara above Moxxi? Blasphemy. Switch Amara with Moze, and Moxxi with Amara.
livingdeadrpg.proboards.com
"And no I'm not signing your twitter after this type of attitude so don't ask..." - IIINCORRUPTIBLE

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
2 months ago#12
Sokarus posted...
In terms of great women in Borderlands it goes Gaige > Maya > Lilith > Amara > Lorelei > Moxxi > Tannis > Ellie >>> Moze. In fact, I'm not sure whether I'd even put Moze on the list. I mean, really, who likes Moze?

GRAAAAAARGHHHHH

Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.

User Info: shorthandle

shorthandle
2 months ago#13
Sokarus posted...

I'd like Moze if she had healing. Seriously, was she last in line when they were handing out skills?

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
2 months ago#14
Pretty sure Moze was actually the first of the 4 developed

She does not need lots of healing. Massive shield capacity is her thing, and she has great ways to recover shields
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.

User Info: Dark_Wubba

Dark_Wubba
2 months ago#15
Pootbird posted...
Pretty sure Moze was actually the first of the 4 developed

Mozest likely yeah

User Info: MarkDeHyperion

MarkDeHyperion
2 months ago#16
She's top tier
Lesson 5: The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.

User Info: Bassua

Bassua
2 months ago#17
Sokarus posted...

I'm more like

Amara > Nisha > Maya > Tyreen > Lilith > Tannis > Angel > Commandant Steele > Lorelei > Athena > Moxxxi > Moze > Gaige

Keeping in mind I love Moze. She just doesn't check more boxes than those other ones.
PSN: Bassua
Your resident White Mage. In Bass We Trust.

User Info: Raziel689

Raziel689
2 months ago#18
How is Athena below Tannis and Angel?
PSN FunyFlyBoy, Main Pawn; Anouk ~ PSN AnubisOfTheAbyss, Main Pawn; Ram

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
2 months ago#19
Bassua posted...
Sokarus posted...

I'm more like

Amara > Nisha > Maya > Tyreen > Lilith > Tannis > Angel > Commandant Steele > Lorelei > Athena > Moxxxi > Moze > Gaige

Keeping in mind I love Moze. She just doesn't check more boxes than those other ones.

How the f*** is Miss overly jacked, bland personality at the top of any list? You people have no taste in women.
livingdeadrpg.proboards.com
"And no I'm not signing your twitter after this type of attitude so don't ask..." - IIINCORRUPTIBLE

User Info: Bassua

Bassua
2 months ago#20
Slayer_22 posted...
Bassua posted...
Sokarus posted...

I'm more like

How the f*** is Miss overly jacked, bland personality at the top of any list? You people have no taste in women.

Overly jacked? Nicole Bass was overly jacked. Amara isn't huge and gross. Amara is fit, confident, and has a goofy sense of humor. I like what I like, and I'm sorry that you feel that way.
PSN: Bassua
Your resident White Mage. In Bass We Trust.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. I can't play as Moze with her man hands filling my screen
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers