• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Sanctuary Lockers

User Info: kainzow42

kainzow42
4 weeks ago#11
Batcycle1 posted...
The topic was legendaries, the stuff I got was legendary.
No the topic was if you got legendaries from the lockers. Strike 2!

kainzow42
4 weeks ago#12
Taishi Ci CCR posted...
I read 18/19 books (including his son's fan-fiction "EU") I quit Brian Herbert/Kevin J Anderson - Hunters of Dune (Supposedly 'Dune 7: Part One' to conclude the series) around page 150. I couldn't take the juvenile bastardization of Dune after experiencing Frank's Classic Dune. I enjoyed all of Classic Dune. God Emperor of Dune (Dune 4) is my absolute favorite. I'll probably read Frank Herbert - Dune again around Summer 2020 in preparation for the Dune 2020 film.

I'm a huge Dune fan.
I should probably give them a try again. I believe I read the first 3 but that was like 26 years ago when I was 15 or 16. Might have a new appreciation for them in my older age.

User Info: Big_Ed_Mustapha

Big_Ed_Mustapha
4 weeks ago#13
Call me crazy and I apologise in advance but I found the only decent Dune book was the original, just couldn't get into any of the follow up books.
My model and sculpture projects - https://www.flickr.com/photos/149967113@N08/albums

kainzow42
3 weeks ago#14
Big_Ed_Mustapha posted...
Call me crazy and I apologise in advance but I found the only decent Dune book was the original, just couldn't get into any of the follow up books.
That's how I felt also, as you can see in my original post. But I have been looking for another series to read, might try it out again.

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
3 weeks ago#15
kainzow42 posted...
Taishi Ci CCR posted...
I read 18/19 books (including his son's fan-fiction "EU") I quit Brian Herbert/Kevin J Anderson - Hunters of Dune (Supposedly 'Dune 7: Part One' to conclude the series) around page 150. I couldn't take the juvenile bastardization of Dune after experiencing Frank's Classic Dune. I enjoyed all of Classic Dune. God Emperor of Dune (Dune 4) is my absolute favorite. I'll probably read Frank Herbert - Dune again around Summer 2020 in preparation for the Dune 2020 film.

I'm a huge Dune fan.
I should probably give them a try again. I believe I read the first 3 but that was like 26 years ago when I was 15 or 16. Might have a new appreciation for them in my older age.

I started reading them at age 27. I feel cheated that I'm just now experiencing them. There's always people on Reddit saying their parents raised them on Dune. I get so jealous. Lol

Big_Ed_Mustapha posted...

I thought the opposite. I found Frank Herbert - Dune boring and hard to get into. It's basically a boy hiding in the desert with his mother. Much like how Tolkien - LotR is just halflings hiding in the woods. Same story, different setting. Boring. Absolutely loved Dune Messiah. (Dune 2) I'm sure I will appreciate it much more when I read it again in about seven months.
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Sanctuary Lockers
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers