• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Which is your Favorite Planet?

User Info: VincentGrite

VincentGrite
1 week ago#1
Favorite Planet?

for whatever reason

User Info: WickesFTID

WickesFTID
1 week ago#2
Athenas for me. Just wish it had more to it.
PSN: WickesFTID
Playing: The Outer Worlds & FIFA 20
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: AsIfByMagic

AsIfByMagic
1 week ago#3
WickesFTID posted...
Athenas for me. Just wish it had more to it.

This, but I also wonder if I might think the opposite if, say, Athenas was a big world with multiple areas and Promethea was the tiny one.

User Info: Eraldus

Eraldus
1 week ago#4
Uranus

I voted Promethea, but I liked every planet that's not Pandora, tbh
The ultimate gaming paradox: "Game is too easy, but DON'T YOU DARE TO NERF MY CHARACTER!"
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Scorex_VII

Scorex_VII
1 week ago#5
Promethea. The design and the music gives me huge Deus Ex vibes, love the cyberpunk aspect.

How the f*** eden 6 has so much votes lol
Eden-6, because it had the best new cast. Jackobs, Clay and Balex are great. They manage to characterize the Jackobs company very effectively and it isn't just corporate military again. That's one of TPS's biggest f*** ups. Dahl is just Atlus with a different coat of paint. Hell, even Katagawa is pretty similar to Jack. I'm glad they played the Jackobs as uniquely as Torgue, but not solely as a joke.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
1 week ago#7
Pandora. We need to see more of this planet in future content.
Spiral out...

User Info: VincentGrite

VincentGrite
1 week ago#8
When I first arrived on Eden-6 I instantly loved the place. When it expanded to Veracious Canopy and I met Balex, I knew this planet was my favorite. We also have the Ambermire and other great maps to just run around on and they're not too large / enemy density isn't bad (Overall I think B3 needs to fill in almost every empty space with more enemies on every map especially after you finish the main storyline.) compared to other places like Athenas where you have to run forever between each encounter. Also most of the enemies on Eden-6 don't have shields and that's nice. Balex, Clay, A Pimp Named Jakobs - some of the best cast in B3.

User Info: Nathan_Drake

Nathan_Drake
1 week ago#9
I hate eden 6 so much. The mansion is cool tho.

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
1 week ago#10
Pandora. The new planets were fun, but were way underdeveloped.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Which is your Favorite Planet?
  • Post New Message