• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Does white elephant work with Amara and facepuncher? Just got a god roll???

User Info: DEMON212

DEMON212
1 week ago#1
Imbues melee with 80% shock

Melee has a 30% chance to drop a grenade

30% grenade damage
14% reload speed
8% movement speed

Thinking this might be good for my Amara melee build? If anyone knows it’s good and wants it, happy to dupe it for you
PSN: DEMON212 I'll dupe anything for free in Borderlands 3 but a fire lyuda with 300% weapon damage after phaseslam would be welcomed so I can dupe that too.

User Info: Bassua

Bassua
1 week ago#2
Yeah, that sounds better than mine. Congrats! I'd like a copy if you don't mind. I don't have that Lyuda yet, sadly... but if you need anything, let me know

And yes, as far as I know, the Face Puncher is supposed to take on all melee properties
PSN: Bassua
Your resident White Mage. In Bass We Trust.

User Info: the_creepshow

the_creepshow
1 week ago#3
I run this Unforgiven White Elephant build and honestly, it's bonkers the amount of damage it puts out, even without all the god rolled gear listed.

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/white-elephant-unforgiven-melee-amara-build-6m-dmg-in-1-melee-hit/3876026
PSN: lunachick
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Grim84

Grim84
1 week ago#4
I've witnessed this^^^^🤯
Psn-Grim_Reaper__84
If I unfriend you its nothing personal I'm just antisocial ; )

User Info: demonofsparta

demonofsparta
1 week ago#5
ive heard that all of the facepunchers bullets count as melee hits. if true then have fun with that grenade drop chance. if possible could i also get a dupe later? currently working on fl4k and amara is gonna be after him.
PSN: demonofsparta. 3DS FC 1246-8716-3301 IGN nathan

User Info: DEMON212

DEMON212
1 week ago#6
demonofsparta posted...
ive heard that all of the facepunchers bullets count as melee hits. if true then have fun with that grenade drop chance. if possible could i also get a dupe later? currently working on fl4k and amara is gonna be after him.

Added to the list

I’ll be honest I’m gonna be stopping duping as much soon as I spend more time duping than playing these days XD
PSN: DEMON212 I'll dupe anything for free in Borderlands 3 but a fire lyuda with 300% weapon damage after phaseslam would be welcomed so I can dupe that too.

User Info: Boltens

Boltens
1 week ago#7
Yes it does work I'm still looking for knife drain white elephant
PSN Boltens

User Info: Hyde_Jekyll

Hyde_Jekyll
1 week ago#8
They’re saying that the increase grenade damage doesn’t work with sticky bomb since it’s a bomb not a grenade 🙄 lol. They said the sticky bomb scales on your melee. But what do I know. I hope they would add some punching bag so that we can test our stuff

User Info: Bullet_Wing

Bullet_Wing
1 week ago#9
Boltens posted...
Yes it does work I'm still looking for knife drain white elephant
I'm pretty sure I have one with added melee damage if you want it. I'll be on in like an hour or so

@Boltens
https://i.imgur.com/C7FHu4x.png
Both Tmaster148 and Bullet_Wing are also great posters - SomeLikeItHoth

User Info: Boltens

Boltens
1 week ago#10
Someone sent me one thank anyway
PSN Boltens
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Does white elephant work with Amara and facepuncher? Just got a god roll???
  • Topic Closed