• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. week 4 of the celebration event details

User Info: demonofsparta

demonofsparta
3 weeks ago#1
https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-10-22-borderlands-3-mayhem-on-twitch/?fbclid=IwAR0GG_mNz4t-FhMXvNh3OfeCwxhWBUMihOaNOqTXKiJ8tkOx9Y1fkfiLjDg

pretty much the twitch echocast stuff is better and mayhem mode is easier and more rewarding.
PSN: demonofsparta. 3DS FC 1246-8716-3301 IGN nathan

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
3 weeks ago#2
Farming graveward is gonna be even easier
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: Dark_Wubba

Dark_Wubba
3 weeks ago#3
Event is already live, atleast the changed modifiers parts. Ive seen:
-20% less bullet damage
-20 action skill/grenade damage
5% relfection chance.
-35% normal bullet damage vs + 70% elemental damage
+50% shield/grenade/melee damage

User Info: Cloysterpete

Cloysterpete
3 weeks ago#4
Ha I wondered why I was getting 42k xp (it pops up twice so maybe I’m getting 84k) from Gravey instead of 33k.

Anointed certainly dropping VERY frequently, in some runs I had three or four drops. Farmed him for an hour and got an anointed legendary grenade it was that crummy Hunter Seeker thing but still anointed grenades are very hard to find. Nice anointed Night Hawkin, anointed Transformer with 20% cooldown at full health but the best thing was a Masher with 50% incendiary damage after action skill use very nice for my Flak, I’ve only ever found three mashers in all my time farming Gravey.

demonofsparta
3 weeks ago#5
Dark_Wubba posted...
Event is already live, atleast the changed modifiers parts. Ive seen:
-20% less bullet damage
-20 action skill/grenade damage
5% relfection chance.
-35% normal bullet damage vs + 70% elemental damage
+50% shield/grenade/melee damage

thank f***ing god!!! of all the mayhem modifiers there are i hate bullet deflection the most. its normally at 30% and with moze that means im gonna down myself in under a second. now i dont have to worry about it as much. i know only for a week but thats better than nothin.

User Info: Robertn__07

Robertn__07
3 weeks ago#6
So the mayhem modifiers are just for the event then? Because that's the impression I get from the website.
Oh Internet, how you've disappointed me with your constant disagreements about anything good or bad.

User Info: Dark_Wubba

Dark_Wubba
3 weeks ago#7
Cant complain about slaughter shaft droprates lol

demonofsparta
3 weeks ago#8
Robertn__07 posted...
So the mayhem modifiers are just for the event then? Because that's the impression I get from the website.

correct. the changes will only last until next tuesday when the final weeks event starts.

User Info: FrozenHELL78

FrozenHELL78
3 weeks ago#9
Dark_Wubba posted...

Yeah I’m gonna be there all night after work.
Nice!!

demonofsparta
3 weeks ago#10
Dark_Wubba posted...

i think an atlas carrier dropped for me in the slaughter shaft. gun is a lot better then people give it credit for.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. week 4 of the celebration event details
  • Topic Archived