• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. any excellent epic guns i should keep my eye out for?

User Info: broseph13

broseph13
4 weeks ago#1
obviously i dont equip every single epic gun i find and try it out before tossing it.
but ive found 2 shotguns called negotiating host. with something between negotiating and host which differs between the 2 that i cant recall. but they shoot grenades with huge splash damage and like 2800 dmg/sec, one fire one corrosive and seem super strong.

wondering if people have the names of any other crazy purple guns

User Info: Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz
4 weeks ago#2
Atlas Q-System is crazy OP and is likely the next thing people will make QQ posts about after the obvious inevitable nerf.

User Info: doesntcare

doesntcare
4 weeks ago#3
Maliwan - Spooling Interloper
4604 DMG/S 91% Chance Incendiary/Radiation

It says +28% charge speed, but i have not noticed any charge up at all. Pretty much 2-3 shotting Badass enemies on MH3
psn: Dontcarereilly

User Info: OmegaAP

OmegaAP
4 weeks ago#4
That purple shotgun protuberance it’s a better version of the flakker before nerf check it out on dpj Channel. Most likely will get nerfed as it’s broken
Final Fantasy: 10=7>6>9>4>8>15>12>5>3>2>1>13

User Info: doesntcare

doesntcare
4 weeks ago#5
OmegaAP posted...
That purple shotgun protuberance it’s a better version of the flakker before nerf check it out on dpj Channel. Most likely will get nerfed as it’s broken

Damn i havent come across a purple one yet, have two blues of different elements

Wait manufacturer?
psn: Dontcarereilly

User Info: broseph13

broseph13
4 weeks ago#6
looks like protuberance is torgue. and from the video i just watched of it, its very similar to the "host" shotguns i mentioned (those just shoot 2 ammo per shot)

User Info: krono069

krono069
4 weeks ago#7
Mega-Gazz posted...
Atlas Q-System is crazy OP and is likely the next thing people will make QQ posts about after the obvious inevitable nerf.

...maybe if nobody talks about it, it will go under Gearbox's radar?
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon

User Info: ninjaman44

ninjaman44
4 weeks ago#8
krono069 posted...
...maybe if nobody talks about it, it will go under Gearbox's radar?
It's one of the only Atlas guns that doesn't outright suck. Leave the damn thing alone.
http://media.fyre.co/q4hG2ZRSeKzHqZ3YcA8z_1156.gif https://m.imgur.com/zvVydWg
https://imgtc.com/i/vMyzaWv.gif

User Info: Dguzma07_PSN

Dguzma07_PSN
4 weeks ago#9
I forgot the name of it, but be on the lookout for tediore pistols with “MIRVS that home in on enemies”. They’re hilariously powerful and can come in any element.

I myself have a lv49 blue rarity one on my Zane (he’s lv50) and as of now, it’s my strongest weapon. and it’s not even anointed.

User Info: demonofsparta

demonofsparta
4 weeks ago#10
gonna take note of the guns mentioned in this topic.
PSN: demonofsparta. 3DS FC 1246-8716-3301 IGN nathan
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. any excellent epic guns i should keep my eye out for?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers