• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. good farmin location for fresh lv50

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
3 weeks ago#11
Firestar4500 posted...
chang3ling posted...
Offline Jakob's Estate Loot Tink will give you the best bang for your buck. I generally get like 3-4 legendaries in ~30 seconds. As noted, Chupacobratch is good too (and easy).
Note that in offline mode you can't get Class Mods, but you can fill out the rest of your slots in a few hours with good s***.
Also note this assumes Mayhem 3, which sounds daunting for a fresh 50 but can be managed.

the lootcave is a pain in the ass, while easy to get at, when 2/3 goliaths and 1-3 badasses spawn, it makes killing the loottink a pain in the ass

True. Even starting out though I was able to at least rush the Tink and loot it (I use Zane, so putting my Shield down made sure I had plenty of time). Now I've got much better gear, even on M3 it's stupid easy to wreck everything pretty quick.
~Prepare the laser beam. We're gonna use it tonight.
Engage the laser beam. It's gonna end your life.

User Info: Dcrenshaw04

Dcrenshaw04
3 weeks ago#12
chang3ling posted...
Offline Jakob's Estate Loot Tink will give you the best bang for your buck. I generally get like 3-4 legendaries in ~30 seconds. As noted, Chupacobratch is good too (and easy).
Note that in offline mode you can't get Class Mods, but you can fill out the rest of your slots in a few hours with good s***.
Also note this assumes Mayhem 3, which sounds daunting for a fresh 50 but can be managed.

I have gotten legendary class mods from Graveward offline in the past couple days.
With the patience of a viper, Black eliminated them all.
PSN-Crenshaw4

chang3ling
3 weeks ago#13
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
I have gotten legendary class mods from Graveward offline in the past couple days.

Out of the thousands of legendaries I've gotten Offline, none of them were Class Mods. The general consensus seems to be that the drop rate is either 0 or so close to it that the few people who claim to have gotten one while Offline are the super minority.

User Info: Dcrenshaw04

Dcrenshaw04
3 weeks ago#14
chang3ling posted...
Out of the thousands of legendaries I've gotten Offline, none of them were Class Mods. The general consensus seems to be that the drop rate is either 0 or so close to it that the few people who claim to have gotten one while Offline are the super minority.

Guess I'm lucky. I farmed the troopers online during the event and got what I needed because I never got any online. I got 2 for Moze and 1 for fl4k in the past two days. I was pretty surprised.
With the patience of a viper, Black eliminated them all.
PSN-Crenshaw4

chang3ling
3 weeks ago#15
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
chang3ling posted...

Guess I'm lucky. I farmed the troopers online during the event and got what I needed because I never got any online. I got 2 for Moze and 1 for fl4k in the past two days. I was pretty surprised.

Ugh, I farmed them for like 10 hours and only got a few Siren class mods. I only have an Operator. Still looking for an Executor.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. good farmin location for fresh lv50
  • Topic Archived