• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. good farmin location for fresh lv50

User Info: Firestar4500

Firestar4500
4 weeks ago#1
getting tired of all the legendary "farm" videos being the person already having a full legendary set and blow up graveward in seconds, i need a decent place to farm that doesn't invoke that

i am currently using Athens to get some legendarily, as Siren, mainly killing captain traunt, and the hunt enemey on mayhem 3, is their any better area to do this?
PSN ID: Firestar2211 Avid Video game player, and book reader

User Info: Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz
4 weeks ago#2
On Athenas halfway there is chupawhatver and ppl say he is good to farm.

personally I like Troy as a fun but easy enough fight, and he has a good drop rate.

going online into a 4 player m3 circle of slaughter or proving ground may be best for loot though. Everyone will die and you won’t finish but loot drops like rain. It isn’t fun at all but effective.

User Info: killerblackbelt

killerblackbelt
4 weeks ago#3
If your purely online truant.

Offline chupa/loot tink farming

Or if your evil like me. Use the loot tink stun exploit and get infinite legendaries

Did it overnight with a rubberband. Good god

Firestar4500
4 weeks ago#4
Mega-Gazz posted...
On Athenas halfway there is chupawhatver and ppl say he is good to farm.

personally I like Troy as a fun but easy enough fight, and he has a good drop rate.

going online into a 4 player m3 circle of slaughter or proving ground may be best for loot though. Everyone will die and you won’t finish but loot drops like rain. It isn’t fun at all but effective.

ya i know, thats the legendary hunt or what every they are called :) also troy isnt to bad either

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
4 weeks ago#5
Offline Jakob's Estate Loot Tink will give you the best bang for your buck. I generally get like 3-4 legendaries in ~30 seconds. As noted, Chupacobratch is good too (and easy).
Note that in offline mode you can't get Class Mods, but you can fill out the rest of your slots in a few hours with good s***.
Also note this assumes Mayhem 3, which sounds daunting for a fresh 50 but can be managed.
~Prepare the laser beam. We're gonna use it tonight.
Engage the laser beam. It's gonna end your life.
(message deleted)

User Info: guncaddy

guncaddy
4 weeks ago#7
Firestar4500 posted...
im lucky in a way that, on my first athenas run, the named miget dude after the Chupacobratch droped the legendary milwan sub, so i have a great weapon for my build atm, just need other s***, and maybe a weapon with a high crit :)

I have had three separate times, with the hotfix in place, where Beans decides ‘i’ll be the least stingy sob possible. Here are two westerguns and a third legendary!’
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila

Firestar4500
4 weeks ago#8
when brother desides to delete your post cause he thinks its funny -_- well here it is again

I'm lucky in a way that, on my first athenas run, the named miget dude after the Chupacobratch droped the legendary milwan sub, so i have a great weapon for my build atm, just need other s***, and maybe a weapon with a high crit :)

Firestar4500
4 weeks ago#9
chang3ling posted...
Offline Jakob's Estate Loot Tink will give you the best bang for your buck. I generally get like 3-4 legendaries in ~30 seconds. As noted, Chupacobratch is good too (and easy).
Note that in offline mode you can't get Class Mods, but you can fill out the rest of your slots in a few hours with good s***.
Also note this assumes Mayhem 3, which sounds daunting for a fresh 50 but can be managed.

the lootcave is a pain in the ass, while easy to get at, when 2/3 goliaths and 1-3 badasses spawn, it makes killing the loottink a pain in the ass

User Info: DaxiusG889

DaxiusG889
4 weeks ago#10
For legendaries I suggest M3 Slaughter shaft. If you get a good online team you can get about 40+ legendaries per run (plus good experience)

For experience I suggest easy bosses like Troy and Graveward. I've never been able to pull off the experience glitch though. M1 Slaughterstar isn't bad either and is a lot easier, but is slow.

For both? Proving Grounds. It provides better experience than slaughter shaft and better legendaries than slaughter star. I suggest M3 and a good online team. Bosses might be better for legendaries but M3 bosses can be tough without good legendaries.

TVHM isn't bad for experience either
"THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES!! APOLOGIZE!! !" -Mr. Torgue, Borderlands 2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. good farmin location for fresh lv50
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers