• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. VIP (Vault Insider Program) for the Borderlands games.

User Info: blackthunder329

blackthunder329
1 month ago#1
You can get Golden Keys for Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2, and The Pre-Sequel.

For 4,000 points, you can get weapons for Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel. You can also get weapons and skins for Borderlands 3, plus wallpapers for mobile devices and computers.

Points are easy to get just by reading articles and watching videos on the site.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/?_cts_=y7UCp3qn
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
1 month ago#2
Where have you been these past few months?

blackthunder329
1 month ago#3
Maetch posted...
Where have you been these past few months?

Working and doctor's appointments. Also, I only recently got into the Borderlands games.

Also, there are people who don't know about this site, or how to get Golden Keys.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3

User Info: Bingtastic

Bingtastic
1 month ago#4
I haven't received a single reward from the VIP yet, had to raise a support ticket which they responded to the same day, then they followed up the next day. That was 2 weeks ago, I've asked for an update but have yet to get a response.

Anyone else had this issue?

blackthunder329
1 month ago#5
Bingtastic posted...
I haven't received a single reward from the VIP yet, had to raise a support ticket which they responded to the same day, then they followed up the next day. That was 2 weeks ago, I've asked for an update but have yet to get a response.

Did you check your social mail?
PSN Name Black-Thunder3

User Info: Bingtastic

Bingtastic
1 month ago#6
blackthunder329 posted...
Bingtastic posted...

Did you check your social mail?

Yeah of course, everyday I've played. They acknowledged the issue but seem to have sat on it for 2 weeks..

I had 3 emails from them in 3 days and then nothing.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#7
They were spotlighting this for weeks before BL3 launched and even after.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
Rot away in your grave six feet below. I swear to curse your name as you decompose.

blackthunder329
1 month ago#8
Terantatek posted...
They were spotlighting this for weeks before BL3 launched and even after.

If you followed the series, you'd know about it. This is for those who don't know about it because this is their first game.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
1 month ago#9
Too bad the equipment rewards for BL3 are total garbage. Three unimpressive weapons that are all level 10. Hopefully they put something good on there in the near future. But I did get my first Norfleet for BL2 using VIP several months ago so it does have its uses.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#10
blackthunder329 posted...
If you followed the series, you'd know about it. This is for those who don't know about it because this is their first game.

Fair enough
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
Rot away in your grave six feet below. I swear to curse your name as you decompose.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. VIP (Vault Insider Program) for the Borderlands games.
  • Topic Archived