• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bioshock91

bioshock91
1 week ago#1
I have been farming this thing for about 2 hours now for a recurring hex grenade.. I have tried all 3 mayhem difficulties and have only gotten about 6 legendaries from him.. none the hex.. did they really buff the loot drop from them or am I just unlucky ??
PSN: xLAZYDOGx FC: 1134-8839-4593

User Info: gtarocker

gtarocker
1 week ago#2
bioshock91 posted...
I have been farming this thing for about 2 hours now for a recurring hex grenade.. I have tried all 3 mayhem difficulties and have only gotten about 6 legendaries from him.. none the hex.. did they really buff the loot drop from them or am I just unlucky ??
So the drop rate wasnt increased for this event

The spawn rate of the boss is what was increased as the event is for rare spaw bosses
PSN kotabones. You're easier to trigger than Han Solo's blaster

bioshock91
1 week ago#3
gtarocker posted...
bioshock91 posted...
So the drop rate wasnt increased for this event

The spawn rate of the boss is what was increased as the event is for rare spaw bosses

Ah ok.. thought they had an increased item drop

User Info: trappedunderice

trappedunderice
1 week ago#4
I thought it was they are guarenteed to spawn everytime with an increased chance to spawn the legendary items specific to them?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOiR7b6jumI

User Info: gtarocker

gtarocker
1 week ago#5
trappedunderice posted...
I thought it was they are guarenteed to spawn everytime with an increased chance to spawn the legendary items specific to them?
During the Rare Spawn Hunt, some Rare Spawns are guaranteed to show up in their designated locations and have an increased chance to drop unique Legendary loot

You are correct my mistake

Sure as hell doesnt feel like increased drop rate though
PSN kotabones. You're easier to trigger than Han Solo's blaster

bioshock91
1 week ago#6
gtarocker posted...
trappedunderice posted...
During the Rare Spawn Hunt, some Rare Spawns are guaranteed to show up in their designated locations and have an increased chance to drop unique Legendary loot

You are correct my mistake

Sure as hell doesnt feel like increased drop rate though

Yea not at all. I ended up after farming for about 3 hours with around 8 grenades, 2 guns and 1 relic. Nothing really great out of the bunch. Actually had better drops on M1. Went and farmed K. Jr after and got 1-2 drops per kill.. felt more worth while

User Info: lonnieep

lonnieep
1 week ago#7
Yeah I’ve been getting legendary grenade mods from RJ but nothing I’ve wanted.
The official lonnieep of gamefaqs. (b'.')b

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
1 week ago#8
Princess Tortella dropped Hive on my first kill during the event. Sloth dropped Its P**s as well.
Official Corviknight Squad.
  • Topic Archived