• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Need a good circle of slaughter fl4k build

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
1 week ago#1
Gonna power level amara via split screen and I'll have to use my step sons fl4k to do it. How should i spec him because he is definitly spec'ed towards farming and boss killing rather then the slaughter circles.
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: Imit8m3

Imit8m3
1 week ago#2
It's the same build really. And I'm not trying to be a dick, but...
Sounds like you're just not experienced enough to even attempt it. You're using your stepsons save, implying that you haven't played this game at all. Then you want to just show up at the slaughter shaft, the hardest part of the game!? That's not going to end well.
GT- HOONIGANGSTER
PSN- yurmom8me

User Info: Cloysterpete

Cloysterpete
1 week ago#3
I’ve been running a Rak Spam build recently, got bored of the crit build and I don’t have good enough mods for a pet build.

It’s been working a lot better than I expected on mayhem 3, I can spam rakks every few seconds and they keep me healed. When I’ve got them down to red health bar that’s when I send in the birds to finish them off and grenade strips shields for me.

You do need so much perfect gear to make it work well though so it’s very hard to gear for whereas other Flak builds are more powerful even with s***ty gear. For example you need gear with cooldown on your mod, artefact AND shield, you need anointed weapons that do more damage after using an action skill. Finally and by far the hardest thing to find is a decent anointed grenade so every time you send your Rakks you regen a grenade on action skill use.

snowboarderkid6
1 week ago#4
Imit8m3 posted...
Sounds like you're just not experienced enough to even attempt it. You're using your stepsons save, implying that you haven't played this game at all. Then you want to just show up at the slaughter shaft, the hardest part of the game!? That's not going to end well.

Except I hit end game with my moze long before him I just want a 2nd character and amara looks fun but thanks anyway
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: Tornadofox

Tornadofox
1 week ago#5
snowboarderkid6 posted...
Imit8m3 posted...

Except I hit end game with my moze long before him I just want a 2nd character and amara looks fun but thanks anyway

I love Moze, but Moze is EZ mode compared to the other vault hunters. Getting my Amara up to the point of clearing M3 slaughter shaft was tough. I can't imagine how Fl4k would fare. It's my understanding that unless you are a very experienced Fl4k with a full set of very specific legendaries, you aren't gonna make it too far.

You'll find out though. Best of luck.
Tim: 3153-5498-8004
Safari Pokeymans: Butterfree, Masquerain, Pinsir

snowboarderkid6
1 week ago#6
Just trying to power level a character and its tje easiest thing to restart so dieing alot isnt an issue

User Info: metallicaFTW

metallicaFTW
1 week ago#7
Imit8m3 posted...

Lol why would you even say something like that?

snowboarderkid6
1 week ago#8
metallicaFTW posted...
Imit8m3 posted...

Some people are elitist and feel the need to shine there e pen whenever they can and feel superior in anyway they can

User Info: Imit8m3

Imit8m3
1 week ago#9
metallicaFTW posted...
Imit8m3 posted...

Some people are elitist and feel the need to shine there e pen whenever they can and feel superior in anyway they can

Superior!? I have a mission failed icon on my screen because of the slaughter shaft. It was a warning.
GT- HOONIGANGSTER
PSN- yurmom8me

snowboarderkid6
1 week ago#10
Imit8m3 posted...
metallicaFTW posted...
Imit8m3 posted...

Superior!? I have a mission failed icon on my screen because of the slaughter shaft. It was a warning.

Careful it can bug out on you and u wont actually be able to start again unless u quit out
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Need a good circle of slaughter fl4k build
  • Topic Archived