• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Question about CoV weapons

User Info: GTthunder

GTthunder
4 weeks ago#1
when they break is it permanent or not?
PSN:Chaos995XZ77R
Pawn:Misery

User Info: ArgoSexyMan

ArgoSexyMan
4 weeks ago#2
No, it just overheats I believe

Not sure why they worded it like that
Baraka Kahn

User Info: PolkaGnome

PolkaGnome
4 weeks ago#3
Yeah, it's really poorly worded. It's a temporary thing, thankfully.
"Never underestimate this place's ability to talk about stupid crap and it's willingness to do so." -Tildepon
MHGen: Wren - HR7 Bow main; learning HH

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
4 weeks ago#4
What they said, TC. Though to be honest, I initially thought the same thing upon finding my first CoV weapon, hence why I ended up performing some field research to see whether it was temporary or permanent by slaughtering Mouthpiece a second time with his own gun. 😆
"Was None Tomahawk the sequel to Bone Tomahawk? Like, they used up all their tomahawks?" -- biggs03

User Info: WickesFTID

WickesFTID
4 weeks ago#5
So just to confirm, that number where that shows next to breaking, is that how many bullets you can use before it overheats?

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
4 weeks ago#6
Nah, that’s how many bullets you have in total for that type of weapon. The heat gauge itself is what tells you whether a CoV gun is about to overheat.
"Was None Tomahawk the sequel to Bone Tomahawk? Like, they used up all their tomahawks?" -- biggs03

User Info: shadowray7

shadowray7
4 weeks ago#7
CoV weapons have infinite magazines, not infinite ammo. It uses all the ammo for thhe weapon type that you have. The breaking thing is for when it overheats and you needs to cool it down or repair it or whatever.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Question about CoV weapons
  • Topic Archived