• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. boss balance is poor

User Info: Kaatisu

Kaatisu
4 weeks ago#11
DuneMan posted...
The bad one is the shield type. At any point they can just become Immune to attacks.

I've seen him walking around with his arm in front of him, but no shield up.. Yet still immune.
Ba dum tsh!

User Info: fatjoe400

fatjoe400
4 weeks ago#12
If you need a good weapon to fight a enemy like the GraveWarden I recommend tipping Moxie jar (in bar) until you get a hail assault rifle in mail. Those guns have huge crit damage modifiers on them that help a bunch hitting its weak spot.
Inside each of us,there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other-Eric Burdon

User Info: G4meHawk

G4meHawk
4 weeks ago#13
I beat the game last night solo, found most bosses fairly easy once you get their moveset down. high damage jakobs pistol was my go to weapon.

User Info: NecroFoul99

NecroFoul99
4 weeks ago#14
Touch posted...
...bosses are really spongy especially if you don't have the corresponding element...

I have found ballistic weapons are bae this game...especially assault rifles. All my weaps are my level and their 'item' score are in the mid 200's...my ballistic AR...360.

I rely heavily on them...but this game keeps changing every day I play it. I'm like, "I figured it out!" then the next day I get a new gun and I'm, "I figured it out!".
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/NecroFoul99/games?list_type=1&platform=0

User Info: Black_Crusher

Black_Crusher
4 weeks ago#15
Kaatisu posted...
Firestar4500 posted...
this would honestly NOT surprise me

Right? In co-op mode bosses seem to not have enough health and go down super fast, yet when solo you might as well be shooting a cement wall for the amount of good it does.

Imagine if they somehow reversed the HP variables & stats / etc and never caught it? XD
My roguelike, Equin: The Lantern!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/547980/Equin_The_Lantern/

User Info: Axariel

Axariel
4 weeks ago#16
Graveward is annoying, but nothing about boss difficulty indicates to me that the game is busted.
What need have I for this? What need have I for that? I am dancing at the feet of my lord. All is bliss. All is bliss.

User Info: Firestar4500

Firestar4500
4 weeks ago#17
Axariel posted...
Graveward is annoying, but nothing about boss difficulty indicates to me that the game is busted.

never said the game is busted, said the bosses have poo balance

it wouldnt be the first game, and wont be the last with bad boss balance
PSN ID: Firestar2211 Avid Video game player, and book reader

User Info: bleedgreen13

bleedgreen13
4 weeks ago#18
Touch posted...
Graveward's weakpoints are the yellow glowing holes on his head and chest

I never got OHKO'd but yeah, bosses are really spongy especially if you don't have the corresponding element. Katagawa Ball was annoying af and Warden was so damn annoying since it was literally 30 mins of backing up in a circle and going through 5 health bar replenishes

Took out the ball 2nd try. Had to change my loadout. Took out the armor with a corrosive sidearm then a shock smg. Made it waaay easy.
"Ya like dags?"

User Info: vanille987

vanille987
4 weeks ago#19
Solo boss fights have been so far, but have yet to reach the one’s you listed. I did hear about some boss that most found extremely hard and near unbeatable solo.

User Info: ox0shadow0xo

ox0shadow0xo
4 weeks ago#20
Honestly, Graveward takes forever to kill, but all of it's attacks are incredibly telegraphed and easy to dodge compared to other bosses. After I got used to it's attacks, I didn't get hit until it added in a new attack.

But I do agree that a lot of the bosses have a ton of health and really strong attacks. The anointed enemies were especially annoying.
PSN - NoxObscuras
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. boss balance is poor
  • Topic Archived