• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. ProZD voices FL4K?! What?!

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
4 weeks ago#21
Fou Lu posted...
When these people have a subscriber count higher than the population of the USA, then ok, they're popular.
That's a moronic metric.

Stop with the hyperbole.

@Fou_Lu
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
4 weeks ago#22
There's a lot of hyperbole and cringe posters pretending to be hip by not knowing who Pro is.

That's sad.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Cubis101

Cubis101
4 weeks ago#23
silver_stoner posted...
MikeG posted...
Google exists and TC literally linked a video.

Who?

This sums up the entirety of the state of our world in just a couple of words.
GT, PSN, Switch, & Steam: Cubis101
Currently Playing: Borderlands 3, Star Wars BF2, Plants vs Zombies: BFNHV, Celeste, Dragon Quest Builders 2, AFK Arena

User Info: GrutNL

GrutNL
4 weeks ago#24
zado19 posted...
Who?

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
4 weeks ago#25
Is that the cringy fat guy who does anime impressions or whatever?

Meh
FC: 4614-2383-2982

User Info: Black_Crusher

Black_Crusher
4 weeks ago#26
Hopefully he got his VA check up front from Randy.
My roguelike, Equin: The Lantern!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/547980/Equin_The_Lantern/

User Info: Darth_Lundgren

Darth_Lundgren
4 weeks ago#27
Dragonage2ftw posted...
There's a lot of hyperbole and cringe posters pretending to be hip by not knowing who Pro is.

That's sad.

Nothing to do with "pretending to be hip". I couldn't tell you who 99.9999999% of people on Youtube are. I don't watch much of anything on Youtube.

Want to know what's sad? White knighting for a Youtuber who has no clue that you exist. I'll go back to my post earlier of how funny I find it that some people get so upset and defensive if people either don't know, or don't like, someone from Youtube, Twitch, etc. To the point that they actually get angry at other strangers on the internet about it.
PSN ID: Darth_Lundgren
(message deleted)

User Info: sycoKinesis

sycoKinesis
4 weeks ago#29
Never heard of this guy until just now.
I don't need a quote

User Info: siarhei

siarhei
4 weeks ago#30
zado19 posted...
Who?