• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Favorite Legendary?

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
3 weeks ago#31
I've killed the boss for the One Pump Chump like 30 times on Mayhem 3 and with an Artifact that substantially increases luck while reducing my health by 75%.

Dude just won't f***ing drop it. -_-
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

User Info: Boltens

Boltens
3 weeks ago#32
So far it's a shield I found that gives me a little drone that talks to me and kill my enemies

User Info: Celery_O_Astora

Celery_O_Astora
3 weeks ago#33
Favorite has to be The Flakker. With moze speced into demolition woman it is a monster. On mayhem 3 and I delete bosses in seconds

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
3 weeks ago#34
Oh. Honorable mention to The Butcher. This is one mean effing shotgun.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

User Info: ChibiRidley

ChibiRidley
3 weeks ago#35
the Face Puncher
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account

User Info: NecroFoul99

NecroFoul99
3 weeks ago#36
I picked up Mouthpiece's shotgun my 1st go around...can't recall what it's called. It's electric/fire and a beast. Level 8 was viable until level 20-22.

Some of these guns can be easy mode and I can't imaging what a level 50 will be like.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/NecroFoul99/games?list_type=1&platform=0

User Info: prinnyfan

prinnyfan
3 weeks ago#37
The Kill-o'-the-Wisp shotty gonna be one of my favorites, don't know if it's only shock or not but it chews through enemies.

User Info: Marauder64

Marauder64
3 weeks ago#38
Some interesting rifle(forget the name) that fires , after charging, up to four times. whats interesting about it is that each shot spirals out like 4 fireballs upwards per shot that then fall down exploding on the enemy. great on enemies that dont move around a lot.
The code of the elitist: If people like it, it sucks. : Sinix.
PSN: Gridmac

User Info: ReinhardtPence

ReinhardtPence
3 weeks ago#39
Bankrolled Predatory Lending

its ammo reserves equal your cash

I want a high level one lol
zap

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
3 weeks ago#40
The splinter is the best one I’ve found yet. Jackobs assault rifle that splinters into explosives after it hits an enemy. Really good for big enemies
FC: 4614-2383-2982
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Favorite Legendary?
  • Topic Archived