• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Favorite Legendary?

User Info: XerusSqually

XerusSqually
1 month ago#11
KalimariX8 posted...
So far my favorite legendary ive found is The Duc. It's a Jakobs handcannon that has sticky explosives on them !

What's your favorite?

There is another Jacob's, can't remember the name. I got it at level 7 and I sold it before I got the bank. It had a 10 round clip and it was awesome. The ducks is cool too. Have a lvl 27 one i think.
Psn: basicallydefault
Friend code: 4914-7863-8338

User Info: Kaatisu

Kaatisu
1 month ago#12
Handsome Jackonator.

Red flavour text: Everyone thinks they are the hero of their own story.
Ba dum tsh!

User Info: ox0shadow0xo

ox0shadow0xo
1 month ago#13
My favorite so far is the flakker. It was strong in Borderlands 2, but it's just melting enemies in mayhem mode right now. It's a torgue shotgun where all of the pellets explode like a flak cannon.
PSN - NoxObscuras

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
1 month ago#14
My favorite legendaries so far have been the amp healer shield and shield that drops grenades and rockets.

None of the guns blew me away so far.

User Info: ArgoSexyMan

ArgoSexyMan
1 month ago#15
Amazing Grace

Badass gun with a cool/sad sidequest
Baraka Kahn

User Info: zegram33

zegram33
1 month ago#16
Ripper smg-weak, but very strong after melee
only legendary Iv found and interesting if nothing else

User Info: eclipse_exe

eclipse_exe
1 month ago#17
I haven't picked up to many myself yet (I'm only at Eden 6 So far) but out of the ones I've managed I'm loving the One Pump Chump and Quadomizer. Also the Diamond Butt Bomb but I'm unsure if its even possible to get a higher level one.
What I Want in Smash Ultimate: Euden, DJ Octavio, Rex & Aegis, Bandana Dee, Reimu
Fighter Pass Prediction: Joker, Erdrick, Banjo, Namco Rep, Reimu

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
1 month ago#18
Any Call gun. Queen's Call, Lucian's Call, King's Call and Rowan's Call. They are broken when Flak uses them.
They call themselves Warlocks. Martial philosophers. Harbingers of Light. Scholars searching for meaning when all is already lost. Their God left them long ago.

User Info: og_megaman

og_megaman
1 month ago#19
lv 50 tedior flame thrower
-------------

User Info: mostcorrupt

mostcorrupt
1 month ago#20
Hazardous Sellout so far for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Favorite Legendary?