• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Favorite Legendary?

User Info: KalimariX8

KalimariX8
1 month ago#1
So far my favorite legendary ive found is The Duc. It's a Jakobs handcannon that has sticky explosives on them !

What's your favorite?
member of the sam jackson alliance
Kalimari

User Info: Ninja_Gaignun

Ninja_Gaignun
1 month ago#2
Not a legendary but the Chadd. Infinite ammo, 2-Shot, fire damage, 1000 round overheat limit.
Flight is Might!

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
1 month ago#3
I've got three Jakobs legendaries so far. Same pistol as TC (which rocks). Then I got a sniper, which sadly seemed very under-damaged for its class (it was quickly outdamaged by a Vladof or Dahl) so I don't get the gimmick. Just got a Jakobs rifle part of the gunsmith reward, which I'm yet to test out but again, damage on paper seems a bit s***ty.

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
1 month ago#4
MIRV-Tacular Hex Grenade.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

User Info: phantomotap

phantomotap
1 month ago#5
You still giving that out @Veliconis?

My favorite so far is the Dhal Barrage; it is an incredibly accurate assault rifle.
3DS-FC(1)::2981-6676-1626[Normal:Dunsparce/Kecleon/Smeargle]

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
1 month ago#6
Just looked up The Duc. I'd love to find one of those. Jakobs revolvers are a favorite of mine.

On topic; The Transformer is my favorite so far. But I'v only found a couple of legendaries. I also have a rocket launcher that might be a drop from a main boss. Shoots like 3 radiation balls. Rocket launchers are not my thing. I also have that corrosive cloud SMG. But that's a quest gun, not a drop.
PSN: fisheye11
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
1 month ago#7
phantomotap posted...
You still giving that out @Veliconis?

My favorite so far is the Dhal Barrage; it is an incredibly accurate assault rifle.
Yeah, I am. Currently working on getting one that's my level. I'm almost 47 and still using the same one I found at 22.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

User Info: jumper1234

jumper1234
1 month ago#8
One Pump Chump is my favorite.

Single round magazine, with a 50% chance to not consume said round.
RIP Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: Purple_Cheetah

Purple_Cheetah
1 month ago#9
I assume it's the name, because I can't remember the prefixes if it was one of those.

I'm enjoying this Dahl Kaos AR I found. Does incendiary and targets explode as a fairly large aoe when killed. Works amazingly with my Moze due to her boosts to incendiary damage. Solid performance so long as it's not resistant, and even then it does ok. It has auto/burst, but the single rds sight so it's not changed when switched.

User Info: MarkDeHyperion

MarkDeHyperion
1 month ago#10
So far cloud kill cause maya reference
Lesson 5: The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Favorite Legendary?
  • Topic Archived