• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. stop downplaying the performance issues on console

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 weeks ago#41
Sure, it's playable, but not enjoyable.

Gee I wonder why I’ve been playing this for hours the last 5 days then
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: metalsnake69

metalsnake69
3 weeks ago#42
Pootbird posted...
Sure, it's playable, but not enjoyable.

Gee I wonder why I’ve been playing this for hours the last 5 days then

Yea people who try to force a opinion

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
3 weeks ago#43
Maybe, just maybe TC, there are people out there that don't raise their blood pressure and lose their s*** the second a game dips to 59fps instead of 60.

User Info: Ryushosen_Zan

Ryushosen_Zan
3 weeks ago#44
My Pro only stutters a bit on the initial load. And if I rapidly spam through different menu tabs. Haven't seen a single slow down during actual gameplay though.

I would like to see the menus be more seamless but it's hardly a detrimental issue.
Current Games: Spot the vegan, Spot the 12 year old.

User Info: danl0134

danl0134
3 weeks ago#45
I’m on a pro and the performance is just weird. Playing in performance mode, sometimes it hovers around 60 but it’s usually around 45. I’d almost prefer a locked 30. I tried resolution mode and that was actually unplayable, rendering out around 20 FPS.

I just recently played through BL2 for the 10th or so time after the 4k patch came out and it’s weird that BL2 for the most part has better graphics and performance than BL3. BL3 has more detail and particle effects, I guess, but BL2 runs in 4k at 60 with no compromise in performance. Just baffling to me.
Great job!
XBL: CameraManDanGL

User Info: SykoslocosXRZ

SykoslocosXRZ
3 weeks ago#46
og ps4, online coop, no framerate issues in battle. not even when the screen is full of enemies and explosions. runs smooth as hell

menus do take a second to pop up and move from one to another, but ingame its all fine.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland
A WILD TANK APPEARS! Racer used DASH. It was mildly effective.

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
3 weeks ago#47
zerolink posted...
Sure, it's playable, but not enjoyable. And enjoying the game experience is pretty important, otherwise it becomes a painful chore.

I do believe seeing people with One X's complaining in the last few days. My friend has a regular One and he admitted the performance was worse than he expected.
Its very enjoyable, or i wouldnt have dropped 31 hours since Friday afternoon. Im on ps4 slim.
Official Corviknight Squad.

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
3 weeks ago#48
It makes me worried just how absolutely blind some people are, if you can't notice the fps drops I don't know what to say....

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
3 weeks ago#49
I notice them, but they dont affect gameplay. Go play Tera on console and come back with a valid complaint. That game has crappy fps that affects gameplay.
Official Corviknight Squad.

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 weeks ago#50
https://youtu.be/Y7IET2C6ks8

Here’s Digital Foundry’s analysis.

They claim the only decent way to play the game right now is on an Xbox One X in resolution mode (30FPS) because it’s the only stable version.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. stop downplaying the performance issues on console
  • Topic Archived