• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. stop downplaying the performance issues on console

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
3 weeks ago#31
I'm playing solom I had some loading chugs and some pop in but nothing too crazy.

I'm also offline and playing solo so maybe that it's why my games performance isn't as crappy.
Beat Rush. Somersault. Waterkick. Meteodrive. Dolphin Blow. Meteor Strike. Final Heaven.

User Info: FrozenHELL78

FrozenHELL78
3 weeks ago#32
I’ve only noticed one frame dip since launch on base PS4. Menu lag is the only thing bad I’ve noticed. And it’s hardly game breaking.
Nice!!

User Info: SyphonFilterFan

SyphonFilterFan
3 weeks ago#33
Im literally not noticing any menu lag whatsoever and the only glitch Ive had is my shield not appearing in my hud sometimes. Its not that farfetched to realize not everyone is going to experience the same issues and glitches in a game. So dont be so quick to say people are downplaying.
You're going to need a bigger gun!-Anton Girdeux, Syphon Filter

User Info: Beast

Beast
3 weeks ago#34
Yuji Kaido posted...
I'm playing solom I had some loading chugs and some pop in but nothing too crazy.

I'm also offline and playing solo so maybe that it's why my games performance isn't as crappy.

Me too, except I'm not offline. I should switch to see if there is any difference.

I'm enjoying the release. There will always be some bugs that fall through the QA process. Much better than the Torchlight 2 console release.

User Info: Danceswithsloth

Danceswithsloth
3 weeks ago#35
Beast posted...
Yuji Kaido posted...

Me too, except I'm not offline. I should switch to see if there is any difference.

I'm enjoying the release. There will always be some bugs that fall through the QA process. Much better than the Torchlight 2 console release.

If only more people understood that you can't catch 100% of the bugs.
PSN ID: Danceswithsloths - 3DS Friend Code: 3093-7603-0034 - May the good blood guide your way

User Info: DarkImpulse

DarkImpulse
3 weeks ago#36
only issue i've had is the skill menu takes forever to load. thats about it. on a pro

User Info: Mental_Daxter

Mental_Daxter
3 weeks ago#37
Same on the 1X. Or when I go to pull up the map sometimes as well. I've had some pretty bad bugs though so it only really falls under "annoying inconvenience", but still...
"Holy f***ing s*** there is no amount of days I can ban you for that will ever be enough so I will start with 63 quadrillion."

User Info: metalsnake69

metalsnake69
3 weeks ago#38
zerolink posted...
It's bad. I keep seeing people say "having no issues" and "game runs perfect", and these are straight up lies. Why people would lie about performance issues I don't know, maybe it would otherwise make them feel stupid if they admit the purchase they made probably wasn't worth it?

Menu lag makes you not want to even press the menu button, the frame rate doesn't sit at a steady 30fps, split screen is completely broken (only horizontal on widescreen tv's) and there a numerous bugs.

I've got the game (disc version) on both ps4 pro and regular ps4, and they run like crap on both of them. I can't recommend this game to anyone in its current state.

Get your eyes checked if you seriously think this game runs at a steady 30fps.

sorry no issues here, i play solo and the menu lag doesnt bother me, u can complain all you want

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
3 weeks ago#39
What’s the matter, TC? Too scared to post this topic on your main? 🤣
"Was None Tomahawk the sequel to Bone Tomahawk? Like, they used up all their tomahawks?" -- biggs03

User Info: GuyverAssasin

GuyverAssasin
3 weeks ago#40
Ps4 pro physical here. Like others have said, the menu lag is the main culprit, its usually the worst when you open it the first time when booting up the game. After that I would get it occasionally. Co op split screen is absolute s*** and boggles my mind that we had all these reviews where nearly NO ONE mentioned how f***ing unplayable it s it is.

My main issue is ive had several instances where fighting bosses, with moze, I would get stuck inside the goddam floor, literally inside to the point I cant even move, forcing me to quit. Happened several times against one of the vault bosses.

After beating one of the bosses closer to the end of the game, when control was handed back to me after a cutscene, I was infinitely falling through the air. Mind you this was after I saw 2 legendaries explode out of him. If it wasnt for the lost loot mechanic at sanctuary this would of probably made me turn the game off for the day.
"This is not an FPS, please don't teabag my dead corpse after you win, Thank you"-MvC3 random after getting scraped by me.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. stop downplaying the performance issues on console
  • Topic Archived