• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Before going TVHM?

User Info: Atzenkiller

Atzenkiller
4 weeks ago#11
Have you completed all the sidequets? lv35 sounds very low if you did.

User Info: Kybalion

Kybalion
4 weeks ago#12
Sokarus posted...
Boltens posted...
Yes that way all your quest items will be level 50

Until the level cap increases. I wish they would just put in a shop where you can buy quest rewards you have unlocked at your current level. Then we’d be free to play the game any way we like.

Same here. Or even a way to upgrade weapons.
Bear down for midterms!!!

User Info: Sokarus

Sokarus
4 weeks ago#13
Kybalion posted...
Sokarus posted...
Boltens posted...

Until the level cap increases. I wish they would just put in a shop where you can buy quest rewards you have unlocked at your current level. Then we’d be free to play the game any way we like.

Same here. Or even a way to upgrade weapons.

I’d consider even contacting GB and asking them to put it in the game.
PSN: EpicDamo

User Info: Swordsman

Swordsman
4 weeks ago#14
wondered how good is the TVHM level 50 weapons compared tro normal mode mayhem III level 50 weapons
Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
4 weeks ago#15
Sokarus posted...
Boltens posted...

I like that idea. But I think GB wouldn't put it in because it could be seen as taking away from replayablility. I think if we could replay side quest whenever we wanted after completing them would be a nice middle ground.
PSN: fisheye11
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Before going TVHM?
  • Topic Archived