• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Strongest Vault Hunter

User Info: Aarkshark

Aarkshark
4 weeks ago#41
Shadows_Of_Fall posted...

I mean, you can't argue that it's "they" not "him". FL4K says at least once or twice that they identify as a they, and their skills specify they as well. So you can say him all you want, but it's straight up untrue.

I don't get why this is an issue. Why do people insist on "him"? Is it the deeper robotic voice? Is it that some people don't believe in nonbinary identities? You don't refer to Moze as him, and Zane as her.

Well, personally:

A) They're a fictional character. In the end, no real person is affected.

B) You play them, which lends some people to identify as the character.

C) Yeah. The voice sounds extremely masculine.

D) I honestly just use a lot of masculine pronouns by default. Like, if I see a dog, I usually call them "a good boy" reflexively.
Gamertag/Steam: Navllyk ... PSN: Krataka
Windmill of the Outer Space!

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#42
Their build and voice is masculine so it’s an easy misconception to make in one’s muscle memory
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
4 weeks ago#43
I don't know why people keep calling Zane the Generic soldier guy. That's Mozes role.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#44
Edavy89 posted...
I don't know why people keep calling Zane the Generic soldier guy. That's Mozes role.

Moze is not a generic soldier, sir

She’s the CUTEST SOLDIER THAT EVER LIVED
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Strongest Vault Hunter
  • Topic Archived