• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Strongest Vault Hunter

User Info: OmegaAP

OmegaAP
4 weeks ago#1
Yes they are all very strong but overall - Results (293 votes)
Amara
16.04% (47 votes)
Fl4k
35.49% (104 votes)
Zane
24.91% (73 votes)
Moze
23.55% (69 votes)
This poll is now closed.
After playing abit of all characters and seeing their DPS values.

I think Zane or moze will have the highest potential.

Duct Tape + 2 ABs build vs Unlimited IB build - highest DPS builds ive seen so far

FL4K is defo overrated

Amara is underrated
Final Fantasy: 10=7>6>9>4>8>15>12>5>3>2>1>13

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
4 weeks ago#2
Dude, critical hit of 6000 with Flak with a jakob weapon and the invi skill

with an atlas assault rifle, i am doing 300/500 per bullet 1000/2100 on the head

Fl4k is not overrated, its a killing machine, I cannot wait to farm for a 1500% damage boost "one chump pump"
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR

User Info: Shadows_Of_Fall

Shadows_Of_Fall
4 weeks ago#3
Surprised Fl4k has the lead, woulda guessed Zane or Moze
Favorite Games: D&D 5e, Witcher 3, Smash Ultimate, Total War Warhammer 2, Tales of Vesperia DE, Final Fantasy XIV, Persona 5, Overwatch, Dragonball FighterZ

User Info: ChaoticNeutral

ChaoticNeutral
4 weeks ago#4
I'm actually very surprised that Zane is not popular with the community. I guess Robots with Pets and Hot Soldier Chicks are the big draw.

Old Irish Drunks are niche

User Info: Jruffing

Jruffing
4 weeks ago#5
I'm playing through as Moze, but having seen Fl4k's skilltree and playing alongside a couple I definitely think he'll end up the strongest.

User Info: Jacquard

Jacquard
4 weeks ago#6
I voted but have only played one. Probably the same for most. Strongest VH is the one in your head.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 weeks ago#7
Probably Amara due to Siren Hax in canon.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: tslu

tslu
4 weeks ago#8
fl4k just melts bosses who doesn't have scripted invulnerability or multiple phases.

i can kill them in literally seconds.

grab a jakob single shot shotgun that does thousands and spam that sucker. guaranteed crit and guaranteed to add ammo to magazine allows u spam it at an insane fire rate.

User Info: SGRM

SGRM
4 weeks ago#9
Wait another 3 or 4 months and repost this topic. Be interesting to see how the Meta pans out.
Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves.
PSN: SGRM_ Pawn: Emma

User Info: Axariel

Axariel
4 weeks ago#10
Pffft. I bet a ton of voters have not beaten the game yet. This is clearly based on blind preference and not DPS.
What need have I for this? What need have I for that? I am dancing at the feet of my lord. All is bliss. All is bliss.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Strongest Vault Hunter
  • Topic Archived