• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Has anyones Diamond Loot Chest edition from Gamestop shipped yet?
Just wondering because mine has been processing for almost 3 days now and I havent even been charged yet. Feel like its going to be unlikely it will be here by tomorrow unless they ship it overnight.
You're going to need a bigger gun!-Anton Girdeux, Syphon Filter

User Info: COKindBud

COKindBud
4 days ago#2
That doesn't sound so good.
Hope you get it soon!
It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in.

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
4 days ago#3
I've been charged but received no shipping confirmation. So likewise, it's unlikely I'll get it Friday. Sucks.
I've learned several times to never to trust GS with online preorders. Missing dlc, physical bonuses, late shipments, etc. I ordered my CE in store. Really hope GS proves me wrong and you get yours on time. Good luck!
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)

User Info: William406

William406
4 days ago#5
Yeah mine showed pending in the bank account this past Monday until today when it was supposed to charge, and didn’t and hold on funds were released. My order finally showed up in the website and shows preparing to ship.

I wish I could’ve done in store but I was trapped at work and apparently in store orders only lasted a couple hours so I kept my online order. I’ll probably just preorder/preload digital when I get home and sell my disk on eBay when I receive it.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: kouki8g

kouki8g
4 days ago#6
Mine has been preparing for shipment since monday.. No funds have come out yet but I did talk to GS customer service and he said its still on track for shipping today

User Info: SyphonFilterFan

SyphonFilterFan
4 days ago#7
kouki8g posted...
Mine has been preparing for shipment since monday.. No funds have come out yet but I did talk to GS customer service and he said its still on track for shipping today

Did he happen to say if it would be delivered on Friday at all?
You're going to need a bigger gun!-Anton Girdeux, Syphon Filter

kouki8g
4 days ago#8
I did ask him that since shipping was stupidly expensive! and he said yes... But who know's if he is telling the truth really?

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
4 days ago#9
kouki8g posted...
I did ask him that since shipping was stupidly expensive! and he said yes... But who know's if he is telling the truth really?

Yeah, it's out of their hands at that point. While they might ship it early enough, once it's out for delivery and number of things could hold it up. Here's hoping we receive ours sometime tomorrow though, I want to spend my weekend playing haha.

kouki8g
4 days ago#10
Gwynbleidds posted...
kouki8g posted...

Yeah, it's out of their hands at that point. While they might ship it early enough, once it's out for delivery and number of things could hold it up. Here's hoping we receive ours sometime tomorrow though, I want to spend my weekend playing haha.

I truly hope so (crosses fingers)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Has anyones Diamond Loot Chest edition from Gamestop shipped yet?
  • Post New Message