• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Well this really sucks

User Info: DarnathS

DarnathS
4 days ago#1
Got my collector's chest pre ordered at my local EBGames. Call them today to know what's going on. I'm second to have pre ordered so i'm guaranteed to get it, but they won't have the collector's til next week so they gonna sell me a normal copy and let me return it/deduce the 80$ from the 300 for the collector's...

So that sucks and then...i ask them if i can buy it at like 8:50 p.m before they close or if they open at midnight...big no so i'm not getting my copy til friday morning 9 a.m....then installing and patching game i'm not gonna be able to play til like noon....12 hours later than most everyone else(since i did read a few boards people saying their EBGames or bestbuy or other places WILL sell copies in advance....)

User Info: Lemonader

Lemonader
4 days ago#2
What would really suck is if they didn’t let you buy and return a normal copy that’s nice of them. However I do understand how frustrating that can be. I’ve gone digital in my old age I’ll be playing at 9 my time tomorrow
I think thats actually really decent of them, your still getting the game to play on launch, they could have just said you've got to wait.

Just need a little patience
My model and sculpture projects - https://www.flickr.com/photos/149967113@N08/albums

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
4 days ago#4
Lemonader posted...
What would really suck is if they didn’t let you buy and return a normal copy that’s nice of them. However I do understand how frustrating that can be. I’ve gone digital in my old age I’ll be playing at 9 my time tomorrow
This is the way to go. I always used to be physical only when I was younger but now I want less crap around the house so I've been digital only these past few years. It's also great that I'll be playing it at 7 tonight.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: NewAnimeFanDV

NewAnimeFanDV
4 days ago#5
I preordered the super deluxe via postage from EBgames

Aparently i'm not even getting my copy till Tuesday >_>

You'd think the item would be prepped and posted properly but no
Apparently via tracking it was processed on prepped on Wednesday so it's no even in transit yet
Intel i7 9700k, Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Kingston Fury DDR4 16GB (2x8G) 2133MHz
Asus Z390-H LGA 1151 Mobo, Acer Predator XB271HU
NewAnimeFanDV posted...
I preordered the super deluxe via postage from EBgames

Aparently i'm not even getting my copy till Tuesday >_>

You'd think the item would be prepped and posted properly but no
Apparently via tracking it was processed on prepped on Wednesday so it's no even in transit yet
Buy the regular version to play over the weekend and then give it to friend as bday gift when you get your copy in the mail
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)

User Info: shadow210

shadow210
4 days ago#7
I get my games from gamefly and it just shipped tdy. So i wont have it till Monday or Tuesday.
Normally i would get it from redbox but they wont have it till Monday. Suxs that im late to play it...

User Info: DarnathS

DarnathS
3 days ago#8
Yeah i said F.... this and bought it digital....when i get my chest i'll just take out the phys copy and hand it to a friend
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Well this really sucks
  • Post New Message