• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Why is this board so dead?
Some of the game boards are still active, like the Fire Emblem 3 Houses board is still pretty lively and the Pokemon boards are always booming for the modern game. Most people just don't post on game boards on Gamefaqs anymore, they post on social ones like Anime and Other Titles and the "main" board for the console instead of a specific game one. Gamefaqs has always been NintendoFaqs, so the nintendo boards are where 99% of the game posters are
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Ite

Ite
3 days ago#62
Knighted Dragon posted...
Some of the game boards are still active, like the Fire Emblem 3 Houses board is still pretty lively and the Pokemon boards are always booming for the modern game. Most people just don't post on game boards on Gamefaqs anymore, they post on social ones like Anime and Other Titles and the "main" board for the console instead of a specific game one. Gamefaqs has always been NintendoFaqs, so the nintendo boards are where 99% of the game posters are
Complete BS.

Ite
3 days ago#63
zombie_basher13 posted...
Why you in denial
I'm not.

Ite
3 days ago#64
OhGoodGrief posted...
To say GameFaqs isnt hemoraging users is to me an indicator that you haven't used the site very much.

It was maybe less than two years ago that prerelease of any major title would have enough activity to be worth peaking at more than two or three times a day.

In the case of borderlands I couldn't imagine it being this bad especially when early copies are out and being marathon streamed.
You must be new.

User Info: Mogryking

Mogryking
3 days ago#65
NGL I don't really care about BL 3 I will get it sometime when it's cheaper but I just don't feel hyped.

Let's be honest if you played one Borderlands you basically played all, which isn't a bad thing but you know what I mean
Monsterhunter Mistery Dungeon Moggwa-24.3.2016 (._.)
https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/17419471/
Mogryking posted...
NGL I don't really care about BL 3 I will get it sometime when it's cheaper but I just don't feel hyped.

Let's be honest if you played one Borderlands you basically played all, which isn't a bad thing but you know what I mean
No way. One and 2 are worlds aparts when it comes to just about everything and the dlc for TPS is unlike anything in th series. Gun play is similar, but characters and story are far different. Lets not forget about the tales game.
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)
Im assuming the community is either in hibernation until release date or have migrated to Reddit? Maybe the official GB forums too, but that place is far to heavily moderated for my taste.

Still, its so strange to not see more buzz here right before release. I remember when 2 was coming out. Good times.
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Why is this board so dead?
  • Post New Message