• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. How will the lost gun mechanic work?

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
4 days ago#11
In one of the video I was watching the player said it had a limit, but i think there's a SDU for it as well?
FC: 4742-9174-3021

User Info: Estabon1

Estabon1
4 days ago#12
Asheki posted...
What if the white guns it spat out also count as lost if you don't pick them up, and there's an endless feedback loop of the machine getting more and more guns into it until it bloats your screen with a powerful bukake of guns that breaks your game.

That's be funny.

I guess one should remember to always pick up the trash and recycle ( sell it to marcus ) it.

Wow. Wow.
I wanna put on my Reeboks, and get on top of his esophagus,
and watch the apocalypse drop him in necropolis ^S^

User Info: Darkasan

Darkasan
4 days ago#13
Asheki posted...
What if the white guns it spat out also count as lost if you don't pick them up, and there's an endless feedback loop of the machine getting more and more guns into it until it bloats your screen with a powerful bukake of guns that breaks your game.

That's be funny.

I guess one should remember to always pick up the trash and recycle ( sell it to marcus ) it.

Gunkake !!!

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
4 days ago#14
It will probably present an inventory that you can look through before it spews out the gun. And you can probably filter out certain rarities that you don't want.
Future Billionaire
Games to Watch: Galaxy in Turmoil, Griftlands, Atomic Heart

User Info: Vithar

Vithar
4 days ago#15
in fact, i'd like a filter end game so i dont even see white and blues ( like POE examples ) thatd be awesome
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360 ~ Wii: VitharU

User Info: Boltens

Boltens
4 days ago#16
But most unique weapons are blue and some of them are better than legendaries

User Info: FrozenHELL78

FrozenHELL78
4 days ago#17
It’s upgradeable. So I would have to assume it spits out a random assortment of weapons up to its upgraded limit.

So if it has a 6 item limit. You’ll get 6 random items you left behind. I would assume gearbox put something on it to prioritize legendaries and purpled but we’ll see.
Nice!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. How will the lost gun mechanic work?
  • Post New Message