• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. How will the lost gun mechanic work?

User Info: sycoKinesis

sycoKinesis
5 days ago#1
Anyone have concrete info on this? I'm talking the machine in Sanctuary 3 that'll retrieve guns you missed while playing mission. I just hope there is a filter so it doesn't pick up white and green rarity items late in the game.
I don't need a quote

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
4 days ago#2
Very good question, but I assume the devs have thought of this. As in, it won't be spewing out every white item you leave behind. Lol, what a nightmare.

sycoKinesis
4 days ago#3
Nabinator posted...
Very good question, but I assume the devs have thought of this. As in, it won't be spewing out every white item you leave behind. Lol, what a nightmare.

Precisely!! That would kinda suck having a stockpile of white items on the floor to pick up and sell, or miss out on a orange or purple rarity items.
I don't need a quote

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
4 days ago#4
Pretty sure it's just legendaries.
And with that...pow! I'm gone!

sycoKinesis
4 days ago#5
funkyfritter posted...
Pretty sure it's just legendaries.

I saw a video on YouTube of the machine dropping both purple and white rarity items.
I don't need a quote

User Info: Kaatisu

Kaatisu
4 days ago#6
Nabinator posted...

Eh.. I'll figure out a way to laugh as I'm showered by all the white ans blue quality guns I left behind. Possibly while rolling on the ground like some one would do with a pile of money.
Ba dum tsh!

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
4 days ago#7
Kaatisu posted...
Eh.. I'll figure out a way to laugh as I'm showered by all the white ans blue quality guns I left behind. Possibly while rolling on the ground like some one would do with a pile of money.
I mean, technically all guns can be sold and there's vendors on board the ship. So you'd make a stack of money, real fast.

User Info: Kaatisu

Kaatisu
4 days ago#8
Nabinator posted...
Kaatisu posted...
I mean, technically all guns can be sold and there's vendors on board the ship. So you'd make a stack of money, real fast.

Except I'll be too busy loosing my mind to actually sell anything.
Ba dum tsh!

User Info: Asheki

Asheki
4 days ago#9
What if the white guns it spat out also count as lost if you don't pick them up, and there's an endless feedback loop of the machine getting more and more guns into it until it bloats your screen with a powerful bukake of guns that breaks your game.

That's be funny.

I guess one should remember to always pick up the trash and recycle ( sell it to marcus ) it.
-Memento Mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated as 'remember you are mortal' 'remember you will die'.
-Cogito Ergo Sum, Je pense, donc je suis.
I'm just worried there is going to be a limit to how many it will store at once and you'll end up missing out on legendaries due to it being full.
Fueled by Death, Unearthed by Odin.
I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. How will the lost gun mechanic work?
  • Post New Message