• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. are moze an amara customizeable appearance wise? (want to play as sexy chars)

User Info: KittyHeart

KittyHeart
5 days ago#1
80/80

ill pick either moze or amara, prob moze, but both them way too cltohed!

i mean moze clothed to neck, amara less so, but still way too much cloes/armor on

are the chars appearance customizeable? if so, to what extent? want to play as sexy char that i can like an relate to, not a heavily armored char

thank!
10 years aniverssary kittyheart gamefaqs 2009-2019
bad@$$ girl gamer, loves $1000 perfumes xoxo https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonRumbleRush/

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
5 days ago#2
1. It's in first person so you won't be seeing them much to begin with.
2. Go outside and get some fresh air or something.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: Purple_Cheetah

Purple_Cheetah
5 days ago#3
Amara has a cat themed head with cat ears and a mask that looks like a muzzle.

It'll be purr-fect, for letting others see your cat like ways. Not sure how much you'll get to see yourself.

Moze gets a bear/shark. So you can be a lithe bear or buff cat. I only mentioned that due to your name.
(edited 5 days ago)
Clothing, or the lack there of, does not make one sexy.
Fueled by Death, Unearthed by Odin.
I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood.
Auron772 posted...
1. It's in first person so you won't be seeing them much to begin with.
2. Go outside and get some fresh air or something.

You filthy swine you treat miss 😺 with the dignity and respect she deserves. She is a queen and a legend
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
5 days ago#6
snowboarderkid6 posted...
You filthy swine you treat miss 😺 with the dignity and respect she deserves. She is a queen and a legend
Ah, is she like a meme around certain boards here? I've been here quite a while myself but I usually just lurk.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: Xylymphydyte

Xylymphydyte
5 days ago#7
Auron772 posted...
snowboarderkid6 posted...
Ah, is she like a meme around certain boards here? I've been here quite a while myself but I usually just lurk.

She basic.
"What's your sign? Cancer? Well isn't that a happy coincidence," Said the insensitive oncologist to the patient.

User Info: Dazedwombat

Dazedwombat
5 days ago#8
f***, do none of you know kitty heart?

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
5 days ago#9
Nah, Borderlands doesn't generally change up the character's clothes. But I'm sure modders will have something right up your alley in time.

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
5 days ago#10
Moze has a hidden buff that increases her sex appeal the more she covers herself.

When she drapes herself in Iron Bear, she is officially shooting the covergirl pic for Sports Illustrated.

Fact.
She told me I was utterly incapable of making a connection. I told her I didn't have any bars.
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. are moze an amara customizeable appearance wise? (want to play as sexy chars)
  • Post New Message