• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Pre-loading has started!

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
5 days ago#1
Get to it everyone who bought digital!
PSN: fisheye11
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~

User Info: sp0rklez

sp0rklez
5 days ago#2
Thanks for the heads up!

User Info: rosseeles

rosseeles
5 days ago#3
Weirdly my autodownload didn't start (I'm on PS4) I had to go to the store and manually download...that's annoying.

Also what's the size for others, mine says 18gb, which seems amazingly small

fisheye11
5 days ago#4
18GB is just the first part. Where you see a cut off. Normally that's how much you need to download to be able to start the game while the rest downloads.
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~

rosseeles
5 days ago#5
Ah yeah I clicked on the actual notification and it now says 38gb total. Cool thanks for that

User Info: froghunter75

froghunter75
5 days ago#6
Is there a way to tell on Xbox if it has started?
Temporary signature

fisheye11
5 days ago#7
Should be able to go to where ever the game is in your library and download it. I'm not sure though because I don't own a Xbox

38GB is pretty good size. Was expecting 50GB+. Good to know it's not like RDR2 and some other games that are like 100GB+.

rosseeles
5 days ago#8
Yeah it says on the store 75gb , but luckily that's not the case.
rosseeles posted...
Weirdly my autodownload didn't start (I'm on PS4) I had to go to the store and manually download...that's annoying.

Also what's the size for others, mine says 18gb, which seems amazingly small

Odd my preload didnt start and i dont have an option to Manually start it

EDIT: had to go to my library from my home screen to start my download
PS4: BlueEyed_Casval
Currently playing: FFBE Fate Grand order
(edited 5 days ago)

rosseeles
5 days ago#10
Did you go to the library on the store? I clicked on bl3 under the purchased tab and it let me download from there
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Pre-loading has started!
  • Post New Message