• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. It's stupid, but I still can't decide who my first vault hunter will be

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
1 week ago#1
I was going to with Flak just for his creatures, but Zane is actually sounding pretty interesting with all his gadgets.
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
1 week ago#2
Game won't be going anywhere for a long time. Give them both a try.
PSN: fisheye11
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~

User Info: sycoKinesis

sycoKinesis
1 week ago#3
I kinda wanna start with the characters I'm least interested in first, then work my way up. I picked Zer0 in BL2, and felt each new vault hunter (for me, at least) was a step back in fun. I know I'm gonna play all of them eventually, so I think I'll save Fl4k or Moze for last, and either start with Zane or Amara first.
I don't need a quote

User Info: Big_Ed_Mustapha

Big_Ed_Mustapha
1 week ago#4
I'm Zane all the way, he really appeals to my playstyle, but I'm just going to start a Fl4k game at the same time and put time into them both.

Going to play all characters anyway, so I'd just stick with Fl4k and give him a go and the same with Zane then just finish the play through you prefer and save the other for when you've finished
My model and sculpture projects - https://www.flickr.com/photos/149967113@N08/albums

User Info: GrutNL

GrutNL
1 week ago#5
Just roll a dice.
1 for Zane
2 for Moze
3 for Fl4k
4 5 and 6 for Amara ;)

User Info: DancingSamurai

DancingSamurai
1 week ago#6
Same way for me. At first I wanted to go Fl4k but seeing as how so many people want to play him, I wanted to consider someone else. I like Moze and Amara and want to play and try them instead. I just can't decide between those 2 now.
http://psnprofiles.com/Grimmjow44 | http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1893663/
Grinding is love, grinding is life.

User Info: Estabon1

Estabon1
1 week ago#7
I’ve been leaning towards FL4K until a few days ago, now I’m undecided between them, Zane and (kind of) Amara. Moze doesn’t interest me that much. Ultimately, I’m probably going to intensely debate this until Friday, then play with FL4K regardless.
I wanna put on my Reeboks, and get on top of his esophagus,
and watch the apocalypse drop him in necropolis ^S^

User Info: JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe
1 week ago#8
I find flipping a coin reveals how I really feel about something.

But honestly just try them both. You get skills early in this so there's not so much of a slog at the beginning.

User Info: dragoborn36

dragoborn36
1 week ago#9
im in the same boat, the siren and agent. dang it all, all characters are amazing

User Info: neji721

neji721
1 week ago#10
Same but for different reasons. They all seem meh to me. None that screams put to me as a character that I typically play as.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. It's stupid, but I still can't decide who my first vault hunter will be
  • Topic Archived