• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Are they sill using Cell-shaded graphics to hide the bad graphics engine?

User Info: ninkills

ninkills
5 days ago#31
Speaking of cell shading, anyone remember XII? I believe it was a fps in the ps2 days? That's the first game I really remember going all out on the comic book cell shading. Kind of an overlooked and underappreciated game in my opinion.
'My dear, you are ugly, and what's more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly
Winston Churchill

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
4 days ago#32
Drkr_Zen posted...
Why is this guy allowed to post threads?

Why are you allowed to post threads?
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: Ite

Ite
4 days ago#33
Troll thread.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
4 days ago#34
tc is so edgy calling UE4 a bad graphics engine.

ninkills posted...
Speaking of cell shading, anyone remember XII? I believe it was a fps in the ps2 days? That's the first game I really remember going all out on the comic book cell shading. Kind of an overlooked and underappreciated game in my opinion.

i believe they are remaking the game
ninkills posted...

I enjoyed that game back in the day. Hoping they do the remake/reboot justice

It was actually called XIII. Just me being pedantic though! lol
PSN ID: Darth_Lundgren

User Info: ninkills

ninkills
4 days ago#36
^ ohh I did forgt an I good catch. 13 lol
'My dear, you are ugly, and what's more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly
Winston Churchill

User Info: banone779

banone779
4 days ago#37
Be careful TC, the fanboys rabidly defend the last gen graphics on this game and label anyone that doesn't agree with them as a troll and get their posts modded.
Simon Says......Bleed.

User Info: COKindBud

COKindBud
4 days ago#38
banone779 posted...
Be careful TC, the fanboys rabidly defend the last gen graphics on this game and label anyone that doesn't agree with them as a troll and get their posts modded.

Have you seen the numerous troll threads this TC has created? You shouldn't be defending this person.
I think a thread titled "Even broken Anthem is so much better than this game" shows what a troll this user is.
Maybe do some homework next time?
It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in.
(edited 4 days ago)
banone779 posted...

Does your tin foil hat ever get uncomfortable on hot days??
PSN ID: Darth_Lundgren

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
3 days ago#40
COKindBud posted...
banone779 posted...

Have you seen the numerous troll threads this TC has created? You shouldn't be defending this person.
I think a thread titled "Even broken Anthem is so much better than this game" shows what a troll this user is.
Maybe do some homework next time?

Why cause I like Anthem more than you my opinion does not count??

Yes Anthem is a better game, and that is MY opinion.
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Are they sill using Cell-shaded graphics to hide the bad graphics engine?
  • Post New Message