• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Are they sill using Cell-shaded graphics to hide the bad graphics engine?

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
5 days ago#1
Or are they using a realistic graphics engine like in Crysis for example? anyone know?
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: midgitninja1

midgitninja1
5 days ago#2
They are still using cell shading, yes.
"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned"
"Sorry Daddy, I've been naughty" Basically the same sentence with two different contexts. -Buldozer
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Eraldus

Eraldus
5 days ago#3
So are you guys looking forward for the new Guardian Rank system in BL3?

I think it's gonna be much better than the Badass Rank used in the previous games, because you could only increase it by doing challenges, which made leveling your rank a chore.

I can't wait to try it out.

User Info: midgitninja1

midgitninja1
5 days ago#4
Eraldus posted...

I think it's gonna be much better than the Badass Rank used in the previous games, because you could only increase it by doing challenges, which made leveling your rank a chore.

Yea I think it could be pretty great! My badass rank system was super glitched and I ended up getting tons of tokens I never earned so I couldn’t use the ranks without having massively inflated stats for some reason.
"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned"
"Sorry Daddy, I've been naughty" Basically the same sentence with two different contexts. -Buldozer

User Info: Mimura

Mimura
5 days ago#5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThJcHjCI9j4
"Perhaps f*** off might be too kind."
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Eraldus

Eraldus
5 days ago#6
midgitninja1 posted...
Eraldus posted...

Yea I think it could be pretty great! My badass rank system was super glitched and I ended up getting tons of tokens I never earned so I couldn’t use the ranks without having massively inflated stats for some reason.

Mine never glitched up, but I heard some people having similar problems as well.

BTW has it been confirmed if Guardian Ranks will have a cap? Or will it will keep leveling up to infinite and beyond?

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
5 days ago#7
The series has never been cel shaded.

They just manually draw blocky comic book outlines on the textures.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: COKindBud

COKindBud
5 days ago#8
Bait.
It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in.

User Info: lonnieep

lonnieep
5 days ago#9
Somebody’s got an ironic username.
The official lonnieep of gamefaqs. (b'.')b

User Info: Saphiro187

Saphiro187
5 days ago#10
You again?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 3
  3. Are they sill using Cell-shaded graphics to hide the bad graphics engine?
  • Post New Message