• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
1 month ago#71
kasplat360 posted...
WickedWitcher posted...
kasplat360 posted...
Mega-Gazz posted...
I just got “OVERABILLION” by email for 1000 pts but it won’t work

It was a typo, it should have read OVERONEBILLION.

That works, but its only 250 points,

Hmm, I suspect they'll "fix" it to support the original in the email then or suffer a lot of bad feedback for all VIP subscribers.

It's fixed now. Enjoy your 1000 VIP points.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

User Info: djidane57

djidane57
1 month ago#72
concerning the rewards ,are the weapon's level fixed or do they scale?

User Info: RPGInfinity

RPGInfinity
1 month ago#73
djidane57 posted...

I read on twitter that the weapons will scale to your level when you redeem them

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
1 month ago#74
RPGInfinity posted...
djidane57 posted...

I read on twitter that the weapons will scale to your level when you redeem them

This may only work if you haven't received the in-game e-mail for the item. If you had already done it before the game came out then the item will be level 10. If you have started the game and you are level 1-10, then the item will be level 10. If you are level 11-50 and you redeemed the points on the website during those levels and got an in-game e-mail during those levels then it should scale to your level. But I could be wrong and the item may stay at level 10.

Hope it isn't too confusing. Hope this helps.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
1 month ago#75
bump
  • Topic Archived